Ok I got my pre on july 20 but I've had 3 now because of phone issues Fact I was on the phone for 5 mins and my pre burnt me yet again and every time I close my phone the phone resets! So I think I'm going to get the blackberry Tour I'm Sorry Pre but I miss my blackberry Will yall accept me back?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 02:31 PM
    Maybe it was the 5000 texts a day that broke it. I doubt any phone could handle that much use.
    08-11-09 02:33 PM
    Your resets are because your battery is out of place. You can MacGuyver that easily.

But that's fine. If you wanna ditch the Pre we won't miss you in the club.
    08-11-09 02:42 PM
    Maybe it was the 5000 texts a day that broke it. I doubt any phone could handle that much use.
    Technically, thats not that much.
    08-11-09 04:32 PM
    Good luck with the Tour.
    08-11-09 04:38 PM
    I know you're young but you're kinda crazy aren't you? This whole forum is filled with posts and threads of you praising the greatest phone and trashing blackberries.

It's actually pretty funny.
    08-11-09 05:44 PM
    LMAO this guy is halarious.

First he was the biggest Pre fan boy and now he wants to get the Tour.

Anywho .. I have 'em both & there's things I like & hate about both. But I need to make a choice within 2 weeks I dont want to keep 2 phones.
    08-11-09 05:58 PM
    Actually the pre shuts off every time I close the phone I've gotten burnt 3times cause of this phone

08-11-09 06:17 PM
    LMAO this guy is halarious.

First he was the biggest Pre fan boy and now he wants to get the Tour.

Anywho .. I have 'em both & there's things I like & hate about both. But I need to make a choice within 2 weeks I dont want to keep 2 phones.
    Yeah; I've got the Tour and the Pre as well..only my Tour is activated though. I agree w/ you; just as with all phones..there are pros/cons to both of the devices.

That's why I use the Pre for its PRO; browsing the net. While I use the Tour for everything else :-).
    08-11-09 07:08 PM
    Sorry to hear that.
    08-12-09 12:49 AM
    Yeah; I've got the Tour and the Pre as well..only my Tour is activated though. I agree w/ you; just as with all phones..there are pros/cons to both of the devices.

That's why I use the Pre for its PRO; browsing the net. While I use the Tour for everything else :-).
    I have them both activated only way to really feel them.

I am just going to sell the BB Tour first i just cant stand everytime I need to reboot it takes so long. The Pre only takes 2 minutes 25 seconds .. BB Tour takes 7 minutes
    08-12-09 01:56 AM
    Actually the pre shuts off every time I close the phone I've gotten burnt 3times cause of this phone

I will say this again since you ignored me the first time:

The pre shuts off when you close the slider because your battery is LOOSE. You can fix that VERY EASILY doing one of two things:
    1) MacGuyver it--slip a tiny piece of paper between the top of the battery and the little "ribbon" that sticks out to push it down
    OR
    2) Go get another new battery at the Sprint Store, there are brand new ones out.

Or you can return the whole thing for another phone OR go to the Tour.

But the bipolar behavior you are showing .... get the Tour.
    08-12-09 10:48 AM
    I think the last step is a better idea. Get a tour!
    08-12-09 01:12 PM
    But the bipolar behavior you are showing .... get the Tour.
    -Get the Tour
    -Return it due to some issues
    -Get another Tour
    -Return it again
    -Get a Pre again, deciding that you don't remember those issues anymore
    -Pre shuts off randomly, repeat from step 1

Clearly that is the route to go.
    08-12-09 01:22 PM
    Haha I like your chronology better than mine.
    08-12-09 02:04 PM
    50000 txts per day, 60000 emails, 8 hours of talk time, web surfing for 4 hours, 749283 tweets. Yeah i would have burnt though 3 Pre phones as well

lol
    08-12-09 02:19 PM
    Get a curve 8330 best phone I've ever had the only downside is that there arnt a lot of apps and themes because its a fairly new phone but overall its great o ya I forgot to say whoever has a palm pre is gay haha
    08-12-09 02:32 PM
    Get a curve 8330 best phone I've ever had the only downside is that there arnt a lot of apps and themes because its a fairly new phone but overall its great o ya I forgot to say whoever has a palm pre is gay haha
    Huh what? Did I travel back in time? 8330 is new?

Owning a pre or any other phone doesn't make someone "gay". It's an open market people can choose whatever they feel is best for themselves.
    08-12-09 02:35 PM
    -Get the Tour
    -Return it due to some issues
    -Get another Tour
    -Return it again
    -Get a Pre again, deciding that you don't remember those issues anymore
    -Pre shuts off randomly, repeat from step 1

Clearly that is the route to go.
    Screw the Tour, screw the Pre harder then get the Storm.
    08-12-09 03:42 PM
    1. 8330 is not new by any means.
    2. There are a lot of apps and themes for the Curve
    3. How does the Pre make you a homosexual? Does the device convince you into liking the same sex? No, it doesn't.
    08-12-09 06:29 PM
    1. 8330 is not new by any means.
    2. There are a lot of apps and themes for the Curve
    3. How does the Pre make you a homosexual? Does the device convince you into liking the same sex? No, it doesn't.
    LOL @ #3

08-12-09 06:59 PM
    This thread gets funnier with each post. I've learned that my "old" curve is actually now in new status and I've obviously been repressing my true sexual nature since owning a Pre. I bet my guy friends will just love that the two drink rule is out the window since owning a Pre makes me more apt to make out with women.......
    08-13-09 07:55 AM
    Message removed.
    Last edited by Removed; 01-16-13 at 01:57 PM.
    08-13-09 09:03 AM
    The Pre has its' share of problems but I keep hearing/reading about the trackball problems with the Tour.
    08-13-09 12:16 PM
    This thread gets funnier with each post. I've learned that my "old" curve is actually now in new status and I've obviously been repressing my true sexual nature since owning a Pre. I bet my guy friends will just love that the two drink rule is out the window since owning a Pre makes me more apt to make out with women.......
    I laughed out loud. My husband would kill for such a trait.
    08-14-09 02:14 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD