And we were told to not listen to the March rumors back in November. I think if we hadn't psyched ourselves out we wouldn't have all these threads about the US launch in the first place.

It's not like BlackBerry is the first to stagger a phone launch either. It's actually par for the course. Outside of iPhone and Nexus, most flagship phones launch outside the US within a month of the formal announcement with the the US launch another month behind. That includes the Samsung Galaxy S3, Nokia Lumia and the HTC One X.
    02-19-13 05:53 PM
    Well then can you explain why the Z10 is SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE????
    Well, if you could comprehend my post, I talked about the US. Did you even read what I wrote? As for Sparky, you say that it is public knowledge that HTC is nose diving hard. Have you seen what has happened to Blackberry in the US in the last few years? I believe that the sales of phones last year was around 1 or 2% and their market share is around 3% in the US? If the Z10 is sold out everywhere that it is available, then the US launch will be a complete disaster because that is their biggest market.
    02-19-13 07:07 PM
    And we were told to not listen to the March rumors back in November. I think if we hadn't psyched ourselves out we wouldn't have all these threads about the US launch in the first place.

It's not like BlackBerry is the first to stagger a phone launch either. It's actually par for the course. Outside of iPhone and Nexus, most flagship phones launch outside the US within a month of the formal announcement with the the US launch another month behind. That includes the Samsung Galaxy S3, Nokia Lumia and the HTC One X.
    ive used the original desire, the sensation and the one x. they are all great phones.
    the one x is easily on par with the s3
    not long ago htc were the kings of android and samsung were nobodies scrabbling for sales, so it will be a bit longer before htc find themselves in the same position as BlackBerry.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    02-20-13 02:18 AM
28 12