Lemme be the FIRST to say, I Dont Like the Palm Pre...Especially since I have a 9700 LOL!

We're trying to set up our departmental email on my buddies Pre with Sprint. its Through Outlook express, And when he goes to add his email account here, We keep getting a message stating that he's got a Bad Username/Password...HOWEVER, If he were to log in via Outlook express over the internet...His Password and So forth works just fine...

The Pre doesnt give me an option to manually configure the settings for our server...So I'm curious to know what any of you think...

Is there an Outlook express Application for the Pre? Or am I missing some sort of simple step?
    03-26-10 12:58 PM
    After it fails to do the auto set up it should ask if you want to do the manual set up. Not sure what the issue is with that one not asking.
    03-26-10 08:56 PM
    if you open the email application click the add account button. There it will ask you for the email address annd password. Before hitting sign in click the email tab in the top left corner. There is an option for manual setup where you can enter the server settings.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD