Well i figured that since many of us will be giving the pre a shot when it comes out that we better have a thread for the users to discuss their new phones and for those thinking of going to the pre, they can review pros and cons straight from users. In the mean time post away w questions and comments about anything and everything pre related. This way the sprint board doesnt have 50 threads about the pre. So post away gang!

I will start off by saying that im very happy w mine so far and that i will be making the switch officially next month when my demo is released and i can put it on my personal line.

the features are great and i havent run into a single freezing issue or any glitches yet. Keep in mind all you possible buyers that the reviews your reading now about peeps w the pre, that they are running an old os and an update will be coming out on the day of the release to fix what palm already knows is problematic.

I find the keyboard to be fine. ya not the same as a bb but something i have gotten used to. Many reviews are saying the bottom of the screen interferes w the top row of keys... Now maybe its just me and the fact my fingers are not totally huge but i dont experience that prob at all. but again i have a feeling that its simply my finger size that may be making the diff.

I love how the phone fits and feels in my hand. Its super comfortable, light weight (not uber light to the point it feels cheap tho), and looks sleek both on and off.

Most people have said they are scared to have everthing in the clouds...what about the users that access the sprint backup program...they are fine and havent had problems getting their info back from them so what makes you guys think palm will be any diff? I have a couple gmail accounts, a facbook account, but i dont have an outlook account. I can understand how many will be dissapointed w the fact that it wont take all the old stuff from an account. however there was a site that had some info about how there will be a little more complex setup in order to get the info so most of your info will be on your phone.

the calendar and organizer apps work really well and just like the youtube videos show, it allows you to organize your day w work, personal, and n e thing in between. its nice not to have to bounce between multiple callendars and apps to see all my stuff.

so overall im impressed (like many of you have prob read on diff threads here on cb). I think this device will be great for palm and sprint and see very little problems ahead for the device. just my .02.....
    Last edited by magicman1692000; 06-02-09 at 11:38 AM.
    06-02-09 11:36 AM
    I think this thread should be moved to this section: http://forums.crackberry.com/f21/
    06-02-09 12:16 PM
    Well i figured that since many of us will be giving the pre a shot when it comes out that we better have a thread for the users to discuss their new phones and for those thinking of going to the pre, they can review pros and cons straight from users. In the mean time post away w questions and comments about anything and everything pre related. This way the sprint board doesnt have 50 threads about the pre. So post away gang!

I will start off by saying that im very happy w mine so far and that i will be making the switch officially next month when my demo is released and i can put it on my personal line.

the features are great and i havent run into a single freezing issue or any glitches yet. Keep in mind all you possible buyers that the reviews your reading now about peeps w the pre, that they are running an old os and an update will be coming out on the day of the release to fix what palm already knows is problematic.

I find the keyboard to be fine. ya not the same as a bb but something i have gotten used to. Many reviews are saying the bottom of the screen interferes w the top row of keys... Now maybe its just me and the fact my fingers are not totally huge but i dont experience that prob at all. but again i have a feeling that its simply my finger size that may be making the diff.

I love how the phone fits and feels in my hand. Its super comfortable, light weight (not uber light to the point it feels cheap tho), and looks sleek both on and off.

Most people have said they are scared to have everthing in the clouds...what about the users that access the sprint backup program...they are fine and havent had problems getting their info back from them so what makes you guys think palm will be any diff? I have a couple gmail accounts, a facbook account, but i dont have an outlook account. I can understand how many will be dissapointed w the fact that it wont take all the old stuff from an account. however there was a site that had some info about how there will be a little more complex setup in order to get the info so most of your info will be on your phone.

the calendar and organizer apps work really well and just like the youtube videos show, it allows you to organize your day w work, personal, and n e thing in between. its nice not to have to bounce between multiple callendars and apps to see all my stuff.

so overall im impressed (like many of you have prob read on diff threads here on cb). I think this device will be great for palm and sprint and see very little problems ahead for the device. just my .02.....
    Good someone here who has used the phone. Can you tell me if in your opinion it is much more advance than a Blackberry or should I wait for the Tour?
    06-02-09 12:28 PM
    look under your thread you just started, i believe i was the first to reply, my .02 r in there
    06-02-09 01:17 PM
    Most phone OS's out there are "more advanced' than the blackberry, due to the blackberry's priority being security and stability.

If you want more advanced apps, BB is not your platform...
    06-02-09 02:35 PM
    Most phone OS's out there are "more advanced' than the blackberry, due to the blackberry's priority being security and stability.

If you want more advanced apps, BB is not your platform...
    Like I said before I just want a stable phone that can do what I want!!
    06-02-09 03:41 PM
    Right, but "want" is subjective. I heard you say more advanced, which makes me think BB might not be the platform for you.
    06-02-09 03:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD