I've read a couple things online about people having "dead pixels" on their phones. I had kept my little factory plastic screen shield thingy on my phone, and was going to until they came out with screen protectors, but took it off today cause it was just losing its stickiness and falling off anyways. Upon doing so, I noticed some spots on the screen, tiny spots that looked a little red. As I would move my screen, they would disappear, and sometimes disappear as a wiped my screen (some of the spots were just dust particles). Anywho, I looked a little closer and saw that when the spots were there, they were in a straight line evenly spaced down the screen, and when the screen is black you can see the little touch sensor dots laid out the same way. Do you suppose that people who have dead pixels are really just seeing these touch sensors as I was?
    06-08-09 07:57 PM
    i don't know, but how are you enjoying your pre? how's the typing on it?
    06-09-09 02:55 PM
    I would hope people would know enough what stuck pixels look like. They don't disappear according to the angle you look at it or from wiping it.
    06-09-09 02:57 PM
    i don't know, but how are you enjoying your pre? how's the typing on it?
    Loving it! Typing on it for me is great.
    06-09-09 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD