anyone know if there are themes for the palm pixi??? anyone know if there are any administrator codes hacks somthin of that nature...????i got the palm pixi and i want the most out of it..i kno all the tips and tricks,i wanna get in it like a software desighner wud....any help?
    01-30-10 10:20 PM
    Here is a blog that speaks to pixi themes and others that will work on it. No go from me on your hack codes.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pi...ps-themes.html

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 05:21 AM
    Install preware and thee should be some themes in that. Google on how to install it (I am pretty sure there are instructions on wikipedia).
    02-09-10 06:30 PM
    That is a huge thing for me in regards to Palms lack of customization. You have to hack your phone to do it and use homebrew apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 11:30 PM
    once you install preware, which isn't any more difficult that installing BB software on your computer and using that to update your BB, your pretty much good to go.

the "hacks" your refering to are listed in preware as patches, and they have alot of great one's, and there are hundreds if not thousands of theme's by now listed up on preware.

just set aside an hour or so on a weekend and install preware, once you get it on there you'll love your palm.
    03-12-10 06:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD