Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
Like Tree1Likes
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by gorgeous_eyn View Post
    Your broadband sim would not work if u insert it in a BB phone. It willonly work on android or other smart phones. I tried that but you u won't be able to use the Blackberry phone's features to its fullest.you need to buy a regular sim, activate the gprs then subscribe to BB1DAY or BB7DAY to use it. APN of sun for BB is blackberry.net

My problem is that sun has been deducting regular load when I subscribe to their BB 1 day service, even if I have not received any confirmation that it has been registered. I am staring to get frustrated with their service.
    you need to call them in their hotline or visit their sun store to either reset your account. might be a glitch.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by cgcom View Post
    Been having problem with Sun BIS too.
    I registered for a pay-per-use BIS but my bill racked up bec of certain apps that used internet (gprs) connection. According to Sun, use of some apps are NOT included on BIS subscription.

Here's their response:

As stated earlier, 3rd party's applications will work on how the developer designed it. Thus, network has no control in blocking the 3rd party applications' APN. Your understanding regarding this matter is highly appreciated.

Heck, how would the subscriber know if their using the BIS connection or the regular mobile surfing rate??? crazy!
    My apn is set to blackberry.net and I never used the telco's APN settings.

I subscribed to another local telco and it doesn't work that way. All internet cost that occurred within the BIS subscription dates covers the internet charges but Sun charges doubly! BIS + regular mobile surfing rate.

Now I'm left with a barred line and I'm never paying it ((
    Been having the same problem for 5 months now and Sun can't even figure it out why i am having 450 PESOS on top of my Blackberry Social 600. The only application that i am using is BBM since i have acquired Smart Unli Surf on my other handset.

Their staff know nothing about the services that they offer and they are rude one agent cancel my call twice. Why do their subscribers need to adjust upon their standards in Globe and Smart for example if you want to browse the web the two network will prompt "You are currently on a service plan that requires a Wi-Fi connection to use this application. If you want to use this application outside of Wi-Fi coverage, please contact your service provider to upgrade your data plan" with Sun you can access it and they will charge you.

I feel cheated because the agent from MOA Sun Shop who handled my application did not explain the 450 pesos on top i was mis-informed because i am aware why is it possible that i can access web browser and asked one of the cashier of Sm Lucena Sun Shop and she replied "Kung ano po ung nagagawa niyo sa blackberry phone niyo un ung scope nang services na binabayaran niyo" and because of their agent i am being charge additional 450 aside from my 600 plan started last September 2012 and i assume until my contract ends which will be on February 2015
    Last edited by Alvin Caparros; 01-10-2013 at 01:31 AM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

the 450/mo might be the relay fee for bis?
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by trigo View Post
    the 450/mo might be the relay fee for bis?
    450 is for mobile internet use.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin Caparros View Post
    450 is for mobile internet use.
    bis is different from mobile internet.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi anyone who can help me? Im on Sun's bb social plan and my unit is curve 9220 and my problem is dat the network is charging me extras even though that im jst using bbm,fb and twitter which is unlimited on my plan...
    CrackBerry User

bis is different from mobile internet.
    yes I know bis (bb social) + call and text is 600 I am being charge 450 pesos on top because of my mobile internet use the thing is I don't use browser or any application that may trigger charges na 10 pesos per 30mins na pag na consume ko ung 450 pesos it will be unlimited surfing na daw.
    Last edited by Alvin Caparros; 01-17-2013 at 01:35 AM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Alvin Caparros View Post
    yes I know bis (bb social) + call and text is 600 I am being charge 450 pesos on top because of my mobile internet use the thing is I don't use browser or any application that may trigger charges na 10 pesos per 30mins na pag na consume ko ung 450 pesos it will be unlimited surfing na daw.
    i had the same problem before thus opted to get unli bis to lessen the headache.
    CrackBerry User

i had the same problem before thus opted to get unli bis to lessen the headache.
    people from sun shop moa ask me to erase some apps that may trigger net connection. Can't afford the unli data since my smart handset has unlisurf.
    CrackBerry Newbie

this is odd. kasi they (Sun) started charging me for the GPRS connection last September din. I got this BB 600 plan sometime in July. And yes, they can't tell me kung san ko nakukuha yung mga connection na yun. Funny din kasi sa SOA, it said P4k ang charge sakin sa GPRS connection. It's P450 na lang daw kasi may discount na. lol. For 4 months I've been dealing with this crap like I dont have a choice. pffft!
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by malditajec View Post
    this is odd. kasi they (Sun) started charging me for the GPRS connection last September din. I got this BB 600 plan sometime in July. And yes, they can't tell me kung san ko nakukuha yung mga connection na yun. Funny din kasi sa SOA, it said P4k ang charge sakin sa GPRS connection. It's P450 na lang daw kasi may discount na. lol. For 4 months I've been dealing with this crap like I dont have a choice. pffft!
    hahaha sinabi nila discounted un from 4,000.00 to 450.00 nakaka gago naman agent/ csr na nagsabi nun. ung plan natin ay naka enroll sa anti shock bill na 450 pesos, un running bill mo un ung pinakang total usage mo pag na generate ung bill tsaka nila ileless total consumption mo sa internet use at gagawin nilang 450.00 pesos na lang the thing is blackberry social 600 hindi katulad nang bb social nang globe at ni smart sa sun makaka gamit kapa rin nang web browser na di naka block and di mo alam meron mga apps na pwede mag trigger nang internet charges sobrang daya nila. panget customer service at hindi marunong mag handle nang complain nagsisisi ako bat may phone pa kinuha ko kung makakakuha naman ako sim oh well ung agent na nag handle sakin sinabi niya di na daw available ung sim only na gusto ko na later on nalaman ko available pa pala. Ginawa ko pumunta ako don sa sun shop kung san ako nag apply nang line pinahawak ko sa agent ung phone ko sabi ko sa kanya ilista niya sa papel ung mga apps na nachcharge ako for internet use and SUMUNOD ako sa standards nila na ierase mga apps ko kahit pwede ko naman gamitin tru wifi. Hassle sakit sa ulo ang sun after ko matapos contract papaputol ko agad line ko sa kanila.

Nagsisisi ako dahil nag Sun Blackberry Social 600 ako.
    CrackBerry Abuser

there are some games that do connect to the net. the problem is that if you turn off data, your bbm wont also work.
    CrackBerry Newbie

haha, suncellular still new to BIS, BB user ako for about 5 years then nag subscribed ako sa sun for C&T350 at ang unit na free is galaxy y, i bought bb9810 and ginamit ko yung sim sa bb, first 6 months ok yung service after ko mag subscribe for 1 day BIS to upgrade my phone, suddenly may na received akong text message na na-reach ko 70% ng credit limit, then i called hotline for investigation, sabi ng team nila valid internet usage DAW ung consumption, even naka-off mobile signal and off ang data usage, ang paraan lang nang pag access ko nang net is via wifi, still nag co-consume daw ng internet usage, eh hindi ko nga ma-access ung website ng suncell, yung tanging paraan lang para maiwasan ang internet usage ay pag off ng sim's gprs, after nilang i-off ung gprs ng sim wala ng mobile internet usage, wala na ring silbi mag BIS, i guess kailangan pa nilang pag aralan on how BIS works, since globe and smart knows it.
    CrackBerry User

Very disappointed ako sa service nila bumalik ako kay globe for BIS nilagay ko sa dual sim na nokia ung BB SOCIAL 600 nila sana matapos na 30months na lock in period ko sa kanila di ko gusto service ang reason nila "sir samin iba hinahayaan po namin si subscriber na maka access sa web browser di po kami tulad nang ibang network na hanggang don lang" e kaya nga nag social para naka block ung mga pwedeng ma access na may bayad e hay.

Quote Originally Posted by devilseth View Post
    haha, suncellular still new to BIS, BB user ako for about 5 years then nag subscribed ako sa sun for C&T350 at ang unit na free is galaxy y, i bought bb9810 and ginamit ko yung sim sa bb, first 6 months ok yung service after ko mag subscribe for 1 day BIS to upgrade my phone, suddenly may na received akong text message na na-reach ko 70% ng credit limit, then i called hotline for investigation, sabi ng team nila valid internet usage DAW ung consumption, even naka-off mobile signal and off ang data usage, ang paraan lang nang pag access ko nang net is via wifi, still nag co-consume daw ng internet usage, eh hindi ko nga ma-access ung website ng suncell, yung tanging paraan lang para maiwasan ang internet usage ay pag off ng sim's gprs, after nilang i-off ung gprs ng sim wala ng mobile internet usage, wala na ring silbi mag BIS, i guess kailangan pa nilang pag aralan on how BIS works, since globe and smart knows it.
    CrackBerry User

Default Sun Cellular BIS users

naka blackberry all in plan ako since dec 2011. nakuha kong phone ay yung pearl 3g, binenta ko yung phone at bumili ng 9900. so far ok naman yung service, hindi pa ko nakaka encounter ng extra charges.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry User

I am very frustrated with the services of Sun. Coming from a plan 350 + BB 649, I upgraded to plan 1799 for the Z10. Since I am using a regular sim, I needed to pay them an additional 150 to change my sim into a micro sim. They claimed that the new sim will be activated within 24 hours. It would be alright for me if that was indeed true. But after countless follow ups, the sim only activated after one week. And what's worse, I was out of the country when that happened! Then a few days after, the sun shop called me and told me that I will not have any internet until the next cut-off because of the upgrade. I was like, WTF? How am I going to recieve my emails, which is very essential for my work? I expressed my frustration and guess what, the guy hung up on me. After checking my outstanding balance, I found out that I have unbilled charges of 2k+. It would have been understandable if I am already on plan 1799, but when I called the hotline, it was revealed to me that I am still on plan 350 with BB plan 649 with an additional unlimited internet which was activated only recently. Again, I expressed my frustration and guess what happened next. My internet got cut-off. Tried calling the hotline and it keeps saying that all lines are busy, which out of all my calls to their hotline, this is the first time that ever happened. Tell me, is Sun intentionally screwing with me? Clearly Sun does not care about their existing subscribers. If I had a choice, I would have terminated my plan with sun a long time ago.

Do pardon my rant, but instead of happily enjoying my Z10, I am totally pissed with Sun.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default sun bb social

unlimited fb and twitter pa rin ba kapag nilipat ko sa ibang phone ung sim for my bb social plan600?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi! I'm a new Blackberry (Q10) user. I used to register using i999 for my unlimited surfing on my previous handset. I'm still using this setup for my Q10 and it works. Is there any specific key-ins for Blackberry phones? I'm using a postpaid line btw.

Posted via CB10
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789