CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Pay And Go Blackberry in UK... Which network is the best?

Which network is the best to go on for Pay As You for Blackberry in the UK? also the cheapest lol

I use to be on Orange with the Blackberry Services for £5 a month, is this the best deal available for pay and go bb users?
    CrackBerry User

O2 still aren't doing it, vodafone not sure, t-mobile have died it down it seems. I work next door to them and they said it's not been worth doing so I guess they may phase it out :s orange however seem to be very much advertising. Doing the 8520 pay and go for £149 to! seems best bet for pay and go but look at o2 sim only plans if you a BB already. I'm on the o2 £20 sim only plan

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi,

What sort of paygo plan do i need if i am only concerned with BB messenger?? I am going to be in UK for a couple of weeks and really need BB Messenger while I am over there!
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Holla

Orange is the only one which offers full Blackberry Internet Service on pay as you go, for £5/month and that covers internet, emails and messenger
    CrackBerry User

Orange is the only one and to be honest do a fanstastic offer on it, i rekon you should look at sim only and buy a handset on payg, then get it unlocked and get the best simo deal with a blackberry add on for good vaule for money.
    Three Mobile is the best 3g network in the UK FACT.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    t of cider please

If you have the phone can recommend the o2 sim only, took mine out on the website and got 800 mins, 1600 texts and BB internet for £20/month.
    Bold 9900 7.0.0.440
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    21B07820

i got a pay monthly sim only plan with orange, unlimited texts and so many minutes for 10 a month then 5 for bis, really glad i did
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    21B07820

Quote Originally Posted by jacstorm2 View Post
    how many minutes on orange pay as you go for 10 pounds?

my girlfriend is using 3 mobile and the topup is once in 3 months and 3 to 3 calls and texts are free. but all other calls are 20pence a minute. oh and she gets 150mb for web browsing and it is free to use iskoot(skype client over phone line). she is using nokia n70.
    200, i never ring anyway tho, suppose i should since i have the free minutes!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    824 Global Posts
    PIN
    OCCHIO

Your best bet would be getting it on Orange PAYG (Curve 8520 - £149 + £20 on top for credit). You can pay £5 a month for BIS PAYG and this includes a month worth of useage on BBM, Emails and Internet. If you top up by £20 you also get 600 texts and they give you a quid for registering your SIM.

My cousin got this deal last week on her Blackberry and seems very satisfied with it.

Now using an iPhone 4 and BlackBerry Pearl 9105 3G
    CrackBerry User

I've been looking for a PAYG deal my 8310, but because I can't get a decent Orange or 02 signal where I live I'm rather limited. The cheapest sim PAYG deal I can find for a Blackberry data service is £20, yet considering the likes of Virgin are offering the 8520 (an upgrade to my current phone) for free, with the data service and all the trimmings, for £20 a month, it seems common sense to buy a whole new contract.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Does anyone know if Orange supports the Storm 9500 on it's PAYG BIS plan?
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thumbs up 9500 with Orange PAYG BIS

Quote Originally Posted by TooMuch2AM View Post
    Does anyone know if Orange supports the Storm 9500 on it's PAYG BIS plan?
    Yes it does.

I have my unlocked 9500 working perfectly with Orange PAYG BIS.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Help pls!

I am currently living in United Arab Emirates and I have a blackberry 9790. I am using the Etisalat Social Package which is AED 49 monthly.

In a few months I will be living in UK and I don't know how to get BIS there. Can anyone tell me which company offers the best and cheapest BIS? Is there any social packages similar to the one I'm using in Etisalat UAE?
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,191 Global Posts

Go with Virgin, buy any Blackberry and get 12months free BIS on PAYG
    CrackBerry User

Thanks for the tip about Virgin, I'll check them out
    David
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    514 Global Posts

Default Re: Pay And Go Blackberry in UK... Which network is the best?

On pay as you go;

Giffgaff - get a £10 goodybag and you can include a £3 BIS add on and you only pay £13 if you're ordering through the internet so no need to top up £15 vouchers.
    o2 are doing BIS services for £5 on pay as you go.
    I think vodafone are doing BIS services for £10 on pay as you go.

Not entirely sure about the other networks as I've never used them or just don't have any information on their BIS packages while writing this post out.
    CrackBerry User

Default Re: Pay And Go Blackberry in UK... Which network is the best?

Quote Originally Posted by AbuYazeedUK View Post
    Go with Virgin, buy any Blackberry and get 12months free BIS on PAYG
    I quite agree. Been with Virgin/BB for 4 years and no problem. Very good carrier i.e. TMobile and Orange.
    CrackBerry User

TMobile and Orange (EE) very good on PAYG for BB