Hi everyone,

I found few weeks ago an international called Telestial (link below). They offer pre-paid SIM card that allow you to move from country to country without paying roaming fees. They offer few voice/data plan and one data only plan.

Are you guys aware of some other service like Telestial or have you tried it ? I am looking for a service like it that people tried already... I am mainly traveling in South America and Africa but I can be called to go everywhere on out great planet.

Telestial : International SIM Cards from $5, International Cell Phones from $19, World and Satellite Phones
    10-26-12 11:27 AM
    just pick up a prepaid sim in the airport, they sell then in little packs just like sodas and slip one in your phone
    10-28-12 09:32 PM
    I am looking for people that tried those service to know if it works and if the coverage is "good" as they say...
    10-28-12 11:46 PM
    Hi Xop, I've used a Telestial SIM and coverage is fine, though I've not used it in South America or Africa (mostly just Europe and US). Certainly roaming works as advertised. I just heard recently that they're planning a big change to their data plans, but not sure when this will be implemented. May be worth keeping an eye on their site for updates.

I also have a Journey phone from them, which works on every frequency, including South Korea and Japan. Hope this helps.
    10-29-12 11:02 AM
    Hi Xop, I've used a Telestial SIM and coverage is fine, though I've not used it in South America or Africa (mostly just Europe and US). Certainly roaming works as advertised. I just heard recently that they're planning a big change to their data plans, but not sure when this will be implemented. May be worth keeping an eye on their site for updates.

I also have a Journey phone from them, which works on every frequency, including South Korea and Japan. Hope this helps.
    I am more looking for voice plan... Data can be obtained from hotel/office Wi-fi...

thanks for the information!
    10-29-12 04:19 PM
    I went to Europe in February! Started from Spain from there I headed over to Italy and Switzerland. I ended my Trip in the UK! I used a roaming Sim card which was great!! Its called Tellink roaming Home Page English | Tellink
    I bought it online from their website. It always worked wherever I was. The best thing about it was the free incoming calls all over Europe!
    The Data costs are very high so I didn’t use that!
    The Cool thing is i live in New Zealand and I still use it here!!
    04-04-13 06:19 AM
    I've been to europe and was looking for a global/europe only sim, this was the second time i was there and this time i used this travel sim it has free international roaming service
    bob bob10 likes this.
    06-13-13 08:21 AM