Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Bulgarian carriers - Mtel, Globul and Vivacom

Hi, Bulgaria are u happy with BlackBerry service in our lands?
    lets talk about it
    First of all am quite ok with Mtel, how about the other providers ?

BlackBerry Bulgaria Beta
    BetaBerry?http:// evervote.com
    CrackBerry Newbie

can't use most of the apps for my BB8520.....not worldapp not facebook not whatsapp nothing only the inside OS internet explorer (
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Yordan Yordanov View Post
    can't use most of the apps for my BB8520.....not worldapp not facebook not whatsapp nothing only the inside OS internet explorer (
    Are you sure you have a BlackBerry plan? As it wouldn't make sense for all of these apps to be blocked in Bg.

BTW I really hope that they launch the Bulgarian language on the BB10s, as I'm tired of having to deal with Russian for typing in cyrillics, and I'd love to have the Bulgarian dictionary as my spelling in Bulgarian's a bit weak :-)

Sasho (Bulgarian in Canada)
    CrackBerry User

Unfortunately Z10 is still without BG language support.
    CrackBerry Abuser

It's true, BB 10 still has no Bulgarian support, and the Russian keyboard can only use that keyboard that doesn't match the equivalent keys on the Latin keyboard. I hope they at least add the equivalent later keys in cyrillics to the Russian language keyboard that they had pre-BB 10.

Posted via CB10