CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Bold 9900 available tomorrow (Saturday) via STC in Saudi Arabia

Hi all,

As a frequent user of CrackBerry, I thought I would do my due diligence and let all the people who reside in Saudi Arabia know that the Bold 9900 will be available tomorrow, Saturday, from STC at a price of SAR 2599, according to their Facebook page. Here's what they posted:

"On Saturday, we will start offering the new BlackBerry Bold 9900 at our stores, for 2599 SAR

There will be a one month FREE for BlackBerry service for those who purchase the device.

This is one of the fastest BlackBerry devices to ever hit the market, with a 40% faster performance than the last wave of BlackBerry device since it has OS7.
    "
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

It turns out, as with every other announcement made here, this was not entirely true. So therefore, the Bold 9900 may not be available until tomorrow, a week from now, a month from now, etc...you know how it goes when it comes to stuff like this.

I'll post an update for anyone who may be interested as to when it will or has become available.
    8900 > 9700 > 9780 > 9900
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    PIN

Please keep me updated, I am in the eastern region and want this device so badly! They said it'll come to Khobar within the week, but I hope its here by thursday. Turns out by releasing it, it was only released in Riyadh.
    CrackBerry Genius

Some of unlockers are setup this device on this network already ...
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

It is now available at various locations for the same price everywhere. That is SR 2600, and for those that don't know, that's about US $693. I'm not going to buy it until the price drops. That is just ridiculous in my opinion. But there are idiots and morons buying it for that price, as it is sold out everywhere I have gone to check it out. I'll let the hype die down a little, then the price should drop.
    8900 > 9700 > 9780 > 9900