- CrackBerry Abuser
- 132 Posts
No update from EE ORANGE in UK
Just spoke to customer services at Orange and asked about the update. I was told that Orange didn't push the update but BlackBerry would.
I explained that other carriers had already pushed the update and it wasn't BlackBerry that was responsible for sending the update. After an uncomfortable silence, all I was told was that there was no information about any up coming os update and to keep checking the BlackBerry website!
...and meanwhile EE and orange show the Z10 shipping with the 10.0.10.90 os on their website?!
The customer service team don't seem to have any idea. Very annoying.
Posted via CB10
- CrackBerry User
03-09-2013, 07:36 AM #5
- 51 Posts
Guys have you checked the phones not already unlocked? Settings>security>sim card - down the bottom it will tell you if your unlocked. I am and mines on contract from EE/Orange. I got a Vodafone sim for free from vodafones website and I'm rocking the update!
- CrackBerry Genius
03-09-2013, 07:48 AM #7
- 3,494 Posts
Just a shame that we are still relying on networks to push the updates out to us :/. Was hoping with an unlocked Z10 that it would be Blackberry pushing it out themselves.
- By JamieWilson01 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 177Last Post: 03-14-2013, 04:22 PM
- By hornypony in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2009, 05:49 PM
- By superskid in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 9Last Post: 04-03-2009, 10:27 AM
- By alexbritchfield in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2008, 12:54 AM
- By brokentelephone in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2007, 04:26 AM