Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    Ask via PM
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default I call Orange on 450 but I dont get a option to add BBM to my plan again?

I have a BlackBerry Curve 8520 on Orange UK, I'm on Pay as you go.

I forgot to topup so the next month I didn't not have £5 credit so Orange took away BIS for my plan.

To reactivate it, I need to call 450 as most Orange PAYG users should know but when I call 450, I only options like Phone Fund, Changing Plans, and Lost/Stolen and topping up. I tried all options and NONE are about reactivating BBM/BIS.

The only valid option that sounds about right is "talking to a Orange representative"

Guys, what option do you select when you need to reactivate your BIS/BBM [if ever]

Thanks
    Last edited by ketanmandalia; 01-16-2011 at 09:47 AM.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    276 Global Posts
    PIN
    Nevah!

Call 453 and select extras there is an option to chose to add BIS to your account again.
    Thanked by:
    BB N00b (07-30-2011) 
    CrackBerry's Sour Grape

Global Posts
    7,241 Global Posts

or speak to the representative?
    CrackBerry Newbie

PIN
    2381531E

what can i do if the same thing as ketanmandalia but also my BBM screen looks different is that normal please help?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    im not gonna put it on here, who knows who ill get asking me to "be my friend"

Bbm is an app, its download and can be taken off/on as you please. As I'm on a o2 contract and have a curve 3g and have never been on o2( I've been on vodaphone and t moblie and now on o2) I hope I've helped you a little bit! My friend(also has a blackberry, he got it about a year before me. And he is NOT my bf, he's older than me for starters!) If you want anymore help don't hesatate to ask!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,073 Global Posts
    PIN
    2*****A

Quote Originally Posted by ketanmandalia View Post
    I have a BlackBerry Curve 8520 on Orange UK, I'm on Pay as you go.

I forgot to topup so the next month I didn't not have £5 credit so Orange took away BIS for my plan.

To reactivate it, I need to call 450 as most Orange PAYG users should know but when I call 450, I only options like Phone Fund, Changing Plans, and Lost/Stolen and topping up. I tried all options and NONE are about reactivating BBM/BIS.

The only valid option that sounds about right is "talking to a Orange representative"

Guys, what option do you select when you need to reactivate your BIS/BBM [if ever]

Thanks
    BIS was taken off, as you said, because you forgot to top-up. Anytime you top-up again, £5 will be taken away from your top-up and BIS will be restored.
    DJ
    Twitter @djr3yes
    BBM Channels C00024E24
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,244 Global Posts

First you need to charge your account then just contact them... speak with their support and get it solved.. then share the fastest way to do it by yourself with us please
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    Just ask nicely.

Like what the person above me said, top-up first then contact orange to have your services activated.

I believe that's the fastest way. Silly yes.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Unhappy BIS

hi sorry i dont get it is bis the esact same as bbm because i was give a blackberry with bbmalready on it so i dont know how to top up !!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Hi everyone if you want bbm on orange just text "start bb" to 450... I just did it and it has worked ;D
    CrackBerry Abuser

When you call Orange on 450. It will give you options. First select 2 then it will give you other options, select 4 to speak to a representative to activate your BlackBerry Internet Service.

So this 450, then 2, then 4. To activate BIS

Posted via CB10