What do you do when you get to step 3c and you are trying to transfer the service book file you downloaded and it comes back saying error restroing database? Why does the error message pop up and not let me transfer the service books? I don't know what to do and I'm frustrated. Someone please help.
    07-28-10 07:41 PM
    yes all you need are the service book for data + mms just pm me your email address
    hey clay I'm trying to find out what this service book about on my 7250 mah email is [email protected] if you can. I would gladly appreciates

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-22-10 05:36 AM
    hi everyone, just thought I'd clear up a little confusion regarding internet and MMS on boost with the 7520.

I can personally vouch for the fact that yes, you can get full internet, OTA installs, and MMS on boost, but it requires a little work on your part.

there is a pretty good article concerning "boostberries" at this wiki
    (the wiki is maintained by another forum, so If I'm breaking any rules, let me know and I'll modify my post accordingly)

since I don't have a high enough post count to post links, just type:

"BoostBerry How-To...everything you need to get the native browser and MMS working"

into Google search and you will find the answers that you are looking for
    I would like to know how you did that. I tried and did not understand totally and spent countless hours with no success. Could you help me out @ 714.400.2761 name is Frederick..... Thanx!
    Last edited by sirfrederick; 11-11-10 at 06:47 PM. Reason: ask another question
    11-11-10 06:45 PM
    yes all you need are the service book for data + mms just pm me your email address

-------------------------------------------------------------
    WoW gold|Diablo 3 Gold|kaufen Guild Wars 2 gold
    12-24-12 04:52 AM
    Hahahahahaha, agreed....
    01-28-13 03:34 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD