Okay, Not Picking any Fights or anything-

But Why are you Guys Stilly Using old(ish) Blackberries?

Still overly attached?

Do you prefer the little Jog Dial Majigger?

Do you prefer the added Bulkiness? (I kinda Prefer Bulkier Phones)

So yea, Im just Curious!
    04-23-08 03:38 PM

Do you prefer the little Jog Dial Majigger?
    Jog Dial is priceless! LOL. Most of my coworkers use the 7290 because its company issued and they havent upgraded yet... you regular folks have no excuse.
    04-23-08 03:44 PM
    I guess I'm a regular folk... lol
    I've had my 8100 for 7 months, and already moving up to the Curve - should be in my hand tomorrow.
    04-23-08 03:47 PM
    Being a non-profit, this DinoBerry is all we could afford. We may upgrade but for now they get the job done and we have more pressing things to focus our financial resources on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-08 10:07 PM
    I still use the 7100i (which, granted, is still for sale, but is also several years old and outdated) because Nextel doesn't have anything new, and we use nextel for work. Supposedly they're getting a new model by years end, and depending on what it is and the features it has, I may dump the 7100 for it (very likely) and possibly even get rid of the Curve and go back to a single phone (doubtful unless it's a Curve or 8800 with direct connect, which is doubtful because it's Nextel, and they have the whole "rugged" phone thing going for 'em)
    04-28-08 02:48 PM
    I only have a 7210 cause my old phone broke, so I got one off ebay.

haha, but it still has crappy reception, I only get signal in my bedroom I can't even text in school.
    04-28-08 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD