- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
Tried to sync notes to computer -- where did they go?!
Hi! I'm in desperate need of help. I just got a new BlackBerry but I wanted to get the notes out of my old Curve 8520. I downloaded BlackBerry Desktop to my MacBook Pro (which is running on OS X 10.7.5) and hooked my BlackBerry to my laptop, then went into Notes on the side and clicked on sync notes (Sync Account: Apple Mail Notes). Now my notes are not longer on my BB, and I can't find them anywhere on my computer -- they're not in my Mail's notes! Does anyone know where they could possibly be or how I could find them on my computer? I really need them! I don't have Outlook or anything else on my computer, and at the time that I synced, I wasn't using Apple Mail at all and didn't have it set up. Please tell me they haven't just vanished. :/
Last edited by Mancalahour; 01-09-2013 at 07:10 PM.
- By Venc in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 15Last Post: 06-30-2009, 08:07 PM
- By mi-snownut in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2009, 10:23 PM
- By vet007 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2008, 02:44 AM
- By mandy10 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2008, 10:34 AM
- By slfoote in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xx ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2008, 01:18 PM