Hi all this is my first message on this great site.I need help for my 7290 i bought off flea bay. Im on a Tmobile uk contract with web and walk internet access. I keep getting a data connection refused message and dont have a b rowser or email setup icon what can i do
    I have the latest 4.1 tmob os installed.

Thanks in advance

Simon
    06-26-09 08:07 AM
    Hi and welcome to CB!

On T Mobile UK you also need the email with blackberry package. This is the actual blackberry interset service bit that activates all the features.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 08:25 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply. Its a bit of a rip off �5 a month for blackberry services on top of a web and walk package. oh well
    06-26-09 06:23 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply. Its a bit of a rip off �5 a month for blackberry services on top of a web and walk package. oh well
    If you pay that extra 5 pounds per month, does the carrier let you access all data?

The 7290 actually works with things like the Opera Mini browser, Google Maps, Windows Live Messenger, and many other applications that function on OS 4.1 (The 7290 can be upgraded to OS 4.1)
    07-09-09 02:02 PM
    My advice is get it unlocked put in a orange sim card and get orange bis for �5 a month plus there offering a 6 month trial to get the feel of it. I'm on it myself since yesterday and so far I'm enjoying the freedom of email while out and about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 03:59 PM
    Hi all this is my first message on this great site.I need help for my 7290 i bought off flea bay. Im on a Tmobile uk contract with web and walk internet access. I keep getting a data connection refused message and dont have a b rowser or email setup icon what can i do
    I have the latest 4.1 tmob os installed.

Thanks in advance

Simon
    can u post a picture of one so i can see what an old BB looks like
    08-24-09 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD