Pretty much like the title says. I bought a brand new 957 on ebay. I'm not sure why I bought it, nor do I have a clue what to do with it. It was $5 including shipping though, so...
    Either it'll be cool or I will throw it back on ebay as a retroberry. Vintageberry, or something. I dunno. Damn me and my low paypal balance burning a hole in my epocket.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-09 09:10 PM
    That was a pretty cool device. Wish I still had mine. You might find a carrier that runs that network..dont know.
    07-14-09 05:47 AM
    I don't think it would be worth it to activate it on any carrier. I've got my curve for "real" usage.

07-14-09 06:25 AM
    lol upgrade your phone kiddo. its well worth it to go to newer blackberry like the tour or storm :>X
    07-18-09 08:54 PM
    Review: RIM BlackBerry 957 | Geek.com

Good to know you bought a good, reliable phone! I wonder if geek.com is as reliable as engadget - at least geek.com could fire up THEIR newest toy...
    07-18-09 09:16 PM
    I loved that phone.. It's what hooked me on the berry.. I can't believe it was only 9 years ago! Funny how everyone thought it was some sort of palm or ipaq and were amazed that I could get my email on it.. Um but as far as using it today? I don't think it even has any hackable value...
    07-19-09 08:23 PM
    Oh man that's too funny. It would be cool to keep just as a Vintage Blackberry.
    07-21-09 12:55 PM
    do what rozzy9 says, like get a little diplay cast with a plaque... lol that would be cool though
    07-22-09 12:41 PM
    i've been trying to find one for a few weeks now i saw one but it was missing the battery door
    07-23-09 06:57 PM
    I just looked. They're selling them on ebay still. Not sure why you can't find one. I still love my Curve, so I def don't want a Storm, and its looking like the Tour isn't shaping up to be much better.

07-27-09 12:05 AM
    Did I seriously get called "kiddo" in this thread?

07-27-09 12:06 AM
    Did I seriously get called "kiddo" in this thread?

hahaha, that just happened.
    07-27-09 02:28 AM
    Pretty much like the title says. I bought a brand new 957 on ebay. I'm not sure why I bought it, nor do I have a clue what to do with it. It was $5 including shipping though, so...
    Either it'll be cool or I will throw it back on ebay as a retroberry. Vintageberry, or something. I dunno. Damn me and my low paypal balance burning a hole in my epocket.

Cool device! :P maybe I'll buy one too haha
    07-28-09 01:51 AM
    Where the **** did you find one of those...?!
    07-29-09 03:04 PM
    For 5 bucks I'll get one as a collector's item. Ebay is a step in the right direction itsallverbatim.

08-23-09 11:24 AM
    Out of curiosity: is there a service that still supports it here in the States?

08-23-09 11:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD