11-01-13 08:21 PM
    Very interesting.

I haven't tried a Samsung tablet yet. I love my iPad. Now I'm curious.
    11-02-13 06:29 AM
    Indeed, this is an interesting result. I have an iPad and an Asus Nexus 7. I think both are great tablets, but I do prefer the iPad simply for the software quality if nothing else. I wonder what Samsungs have that the Nexus doesn't?
    11-02-13 05:10 PM
    Interesting. Usage stats don't actually support the satisfaction numbers though still interesting. I guess price matters more than quality/functionality

Twitter: xandermac
    11-04-13 10:47 PM
    That surprises me. I would have assumed iPads would own satisfaction.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 10:48 PM
    11-04-13 10:48 PM
    I use an iPhone and I think the iPad is a nice device as well. However, in the world of tablets I do like the flexibility afforded to the user by Android. All the tweaking and modifying you can do to the OS versus Apple's locked down system.

I feel this way because tablets to me are much closer to a true mobile computing device than lets say a phone is. And for a device of that size I like that customization.

To give a real world example, a relative of mine is a professional fashion photographer. And he is an "Apple guy" to say the least. But he uses a Nexus 7 to run all these motorized cameras on booms because Android allowed specialized apps to be quickly modified for his purposes rather than having an app built and send it for Apple App Store approval.
    11-07-13 03:56 PM
    I use an iPhone and I think the iPad is a nice device as well. However, in the world of tablets I do like the flexibility afforded to the user by Android. All the tweaking and modifying you can do to the OS versus Apple's locked down system.

I feel this way because tablets to me are much closer to a true mobile computing device than lets say a phone is. And for a device of that size I like that customization.

To give a real world example, a relative of mine is a professional fashion photographer. And he is an "Apple guy" to say the least. But he uses a Nexus 7 to run all these motorized cameras on booms because Android allowed specialized apps to be quickly modified for his purposes rather than having an app built and send it for Apple App Store approval.
    The app reason is a strange one, as you can do the exact same thing on iOS with a developer account or other management solutions. You can completely bypass the app store. Although I could definitely see other reasons why Android would be a better option for controlling external peripherals.
    11-09-13 08:36 AM
    12-10-13 04:23 PM