I'm actually stoked about this!

Reliable screen recording has always been dependant upon root and device capabilities. I'm so glad to see it coming as an incorporated feature.

Video walk-throughs will be easy peasey now.

SwiftKeyed/Flowed via Tapatalk 4 Beta
    10-31-13 04:16 PM

Reliable screen recording has always been dependant upon root and device capabilities. I'm so glad to see it coming as an incorporated feature.

Another example of third-party development pushing the envelope and encouraging the propagation of features.
    10-31-13 04:18 PM
    ScreenRecorder (ScreenRecorder - BlackBerry World) was just released on BlackBerry 10.

Works well, is native, and supports all devices.
    10-31-13 04:23 PM

I review apps, so this is great. I'm thinking with this, I can publish directly to YouTube, too. Great feature.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    10-31-13 04:27 PM
    ScreenRecorder (ScreenRecorder - BlackBerry World) was just released on BlackBerry 10.

Yup, works great. Bought it last night.
    10-31-13 04:30 PM

Well good for BB10. Want a cookie? My original post wasn't a comparison between platforms. Just enthusiasm for something Android users have wanted for a while.

10-31-13 05:04 PM
    I just bought it as well great app to have to be honest
    10-31-13 05:05 PM
    Sounds awesome! Also that it's built into the OS itself

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 05:36 PM
    Well good for BB10. Want a cookie? My original post wasn't a comparison between platforms. Just enthusiasm for something Android users have wanted for a while.

That sounded kinda snark,

The guy just recommend an app on bb10 for folks who might come in your thread looking or wishing for that feature on bb10 devices, I don't see any harm.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 05:44 PM

Its great that this finally gets baked-in to Android and you don't need an app or Root.
    10-31-13 05:53 PM

Well the fact that it is a BlackBerry website, the fact you talk about something (anything at all) anyone would assume that it was in reference to BlackBerry.

Posted via my Z30.
    10-31-13 06:34 PM
    That sounded kinda snark,

The guy just recommend an app on bb10 for folks who might come in your thread looking or wishing for that feature on bb10 devices, I don't see any harm.

Posted via CB10
    Yes... yes there was a bit of snarkiness. My original post was intended as a post towards Android development. Not a "oh hey! we got this before anybody else" statement. The subsequent reply was nothing more than a refutation to the contrary.

Well the fact that it is a BlackBerry website, the fact you talk about something (anything at all) anyone would assume that it was in reference to BlackBerry.

Posted via my Z30.
    I guess that the point that it was posted in the "Android" sub-forum was lost on you then.
    10-31-13 06:41 PM
    I guess that the point that it was posted in the "Android" sub-forum was lost on you then.
    Okay, fair point.

I came here from the 'Unread' section.

Posted via my Z30.
    10-31-13 07:17 PM
    Really excited for this, been using third party screen recorders for ages so native would be an amazing update

Ninja Swyped by my Jiayu G3S via Tapatalk 4
    11-05-13 04:17 AM