Looks like Apple might be getting some heat from celebs after all. I wonder if it's more due to the leaked images, or the fact that Apple passed on the blame by basically calling them gullible and technologically dumb for falling prey to a phishing attack.

Celeb Nude Leaks -- Model Suing Apple Over Hacked Pics ... I Warned Them ... Twice | TMZ.com

Posted via CB10
    Uzi and lift like this.
    09-16-14 12:00 PM
    Looks like Apple might be getting some heat from celebs after all. I wonder if it's more due to the leaked images, or the fact that Apple passed on the blame by basically calling them gullible and technologically dumb for falling prey to a phishing attack.

Celeb Nude Leaks -- Model Suing Apple Over Hacked Pics ... I Warned Them ... Twice | TMZ.com
    LOL. You don't say...

Oh...and here's a PSA: the link above is NSFW. Which means you should click on it.
    BCITMike and lift like this.
    09-16-14 12:14 PM
    LOL. You don't say...

Oh...and here's a PSA: the link above is NSFW. Which means you should click on it.
    Lol... oh come on,.. it's a standard 'TMZ borderline NSFW/SFW' "article".

Posted via CB10
    09-16-14 12:43 PM
    This is great news. Apple should be ashamed of themselves for their continued privacy intrusions and lack of security in their products. I hope they get slammed good by these lawyers. They have plenty of cash from over charging for their products. Time to get some of those insane profits back to those they overcharged in the first place. And maybe pay some hefty compensation to the victims too. Posing nude is stupid. But these people thought their pictures were safe. Apple it seems accused them of just being stupid. See what happens when companies get too big.
    09-21-14 10:59 AM