Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    29BD3EAB

Default Z10 Verizon Pricing info

$199? I think they should lower the price. $99 for the q10 and $149 for the z10. For 199 people would say i can get an iphone5,a galaxy ,htc etc. they should do like nokia lumina. Look at what happened to the bold9900 people didn't want to pay $199 when the iphone and others were offering the apps.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ksanfeliz View Post
    $199? I think they should lower the price. $99 for the q10 and $149 for the z10. For 199 people would say i can get an iphone5,a galaxy ,htc etc. they should do like nokia lumina. Look at what happened to the bold9900 people didn't want to pay $199 when the iphone and others were offering the apps.
    If anyone is going to carry a lower price its going to be the Q. $199 its not going to get any cheaper than that. Galaxy S3 and Note 2 are costing more. Plus BB loyalist probably really don't care about the app difference. Thats been there for years. As long as they have the major ones. Which it looks like they have covered already.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    29BD3EAB

Default Z10 Verizon Pricing info

Quote Originally Posted by jbiggdaddy View Post
    If anyone is going to carry a lower price its going to be the Q. $199 its not going to get any cheaper than that. Galaxy S3 and Note 2 are costing more. Plus BB loyalist probably really don't care about the app difference. Thats been there for years. As long as they have the major ones. Which it looks like they have covered already.
    What you say is true, however when you want to regain customers and gain new customers you need to do things or price things a little bit different. The bold 9900 2 yrs ago went down not because apps it was the price. Same thing might happen again. Bb have bad reputation and asking $199 with the popularity of the S line, iphone5/6 coming, idk but i would price it at 149 at least the first 1-3 months.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,821 Global Posts

Wasn't lower pricing tried in the UK and Cannada and prices basically went up due to demand?
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    330404E9

I called my verizon rep about pricing and availability. She told me it would be $150 with a 2 year agreement and $300 off contract. I was surprised at the off contract price but that's what the rep said. She wouldn't give me a release date though.
    Amateur Hour is Over.
    The world's first professional-grade tablet
    -||BlackBerry PlayBook||-
    OS 2.0.1.358
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,007 Global Posts
    PIN
    I have three

I just spent a week in Vegas for work and came out 500 ahead so pi$$ on it off contract for me and unlimited data
    00stryder likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,238 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B630F1E

Quote Originally Posted by blackberry-pimp View Post
    I called my verizon rep about pricing and availability. She told me it would be $150 with a 2 year agreement and $300 off contract. I was surprised at the off contract price but that's what the rep said. She wouldn't give me a release date though.
    She doesn't know jack.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts

Verizon already announced it at $199. The only way your paying $150 is if you have a $50 credit towards an upgrade. And I know that $300 off contract is wrong info. Never that close to the contract price. That rep needs more training ( LOL)
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #34  

Wrong info. What I have listed earlier is the price for a new contract. The off contract price isn't released yet. We will most likley see the prices come all at once. That is way on my earlier thread, The ETA is early March. The phone is good to go, but they need to print out the promo stuff and train staff. We are looking at about two week now.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vzinside View Post
    Wrong info. What I have listed earlier is the price for a new contract. The off contract price isn't released yet. We will most likley see the prices come all at once. That is way on my earlier thread, The ETA is early March. The phone is good to go, but they need to print out the promo stuff and train staff. We are looking at about two week now.
    Do you have any confirmation on the simultaneous voice and data capability?
    Thanked by:
    lactose (02-11-2013) 
    CrackBerry Addict

PIN
    PMMe

Quote Originally Posted by travaz View Post
    Thanks for the info. Sorry for all the people that won't belive whats infront of thier eyes. Come on lets get pumped go VZW

Does it say the price off contract as I intend to keep my unlimited data plan
    Is your unlimited data 4G or 3G? I suspect the latter if you currently have unlimited for a blackberry -if so, assuming you can use it with the 4G device, you likely won't get LTE speeds.
    Try BBSSH, an open source SSH and Telnet client for Blackberry devices.
    Thanked by:
    timastyle (02-10-2013) 
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by vespajet View Post
    Using Chrome? I'm having that same issue when looking at this thread on Chrome, but not on Firefox and even Internet Explorer.
    I'm on PlayBook and I see it.
    CrackBerry Addict

As much as it's the wrong information they gave you, I would be lying if I said there isn't a small glimmer of hope that this was true. I would be buying off contract and holding on to my old and much appreciated unlimited family share plan. I may still buy off contract though.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    486 Global Posts

Can someone take a screen shot of the picture? I can't see it for some reason..
    CrackBerry Abuser

Verizon tweeted a link to a page on release day that said $199 on a 2 yr contract. This is not anything new.

Global Posts
    51,344 Global Posts
    PIN
    PM me...always like new friends!

Quote Originally Posted by spencerdl View Post
    I wouldn't hold my breath.......release will happen when it happens. The questions is .....how many will wait?
    I know I will. Some of us don't feel the need to jump ship because things take a little longer than expected.
    I'll Always Be Ramblin' in Rehab: Where the real Bold addicts are!
    OS 10.2.1.2947 on VZW-HTTR forever
    Need Sideloading Help? http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ur-z10-821005/
    Need help using the CB10 App? http://forums.crackberry.com/forum-h...10-app-872463/
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    134 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee5799 View Post
    I know I will. Some of us don't feel the need to jump ship because things take a little longer than expected.
    Your right.This month is already almost half done. A lot of people talk that trash I'll go to another carrier cause they can't wait. I remember verizon people had to wait a few weeks for the 9650 while watching every other cdma carrier bring the phone out first.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    373 Global Posts

Default Re: Z10 Verizon Pricing info

Can't wait. the lack of knowledge is killing me. Just let preorders start to show some progress
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12