- 870 Posts
Z10 sold out all over Toronto. Telus and Rogers and Bell ( pre-orders are on Back orders )
Been calling stores around toronto and EVERYTHING is sold out. just talked a rogers guy and he said they are out and I asked when will they get them in and he said I do not know(2 days). I asked if I could order online and he said they are backed ordered.
- 02-05-13, 07:15 PM #2
Futureshop and Walmart near me had some in stock, but they won't sell them outright.
So looks like I'm in the same camp as my American friends, Telus told me they won't sell me one for at least "a few weeks".Z10
- 02-05-13, 07:29 PM #3
Called/visited a few places in the GTA (Woodbridge) today and they are sold out of black models. (Rogers, Walmart - only telus and bell models there, and Wireless wave - has a couple white models). Good news is that they're all receiving shipments tomorrow! I had my wisdom teeth pulled this morning so I missed out today . Didn't stop me from walking into my local Rogers though. Hehehe.
- 02-05-13, 07:37 PM #6
- CrackBerry Master
02-05-13, 08:29 PM #9
- 1,330 Posts
Not sure if this is truly the case. But then again.
I called 20 stores in the Toronto area between 3pm and 5pm, and all 20 of the stores were sold out of the black and white versions of the BlackBerry Z10. These 20 stores consisted of 5 Fido, 5 Koodo, 5 Telus and 5 Rogers stores. While all these stores had ample supply in the morning, they were all sold out by the afternoon. Consistent with earlier indications, the white model is more popular, with it selling out early than the black version.
- By kidcalis in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 86Last Post: 02-22-13, 06:41 PM
- By phailing101 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 3Last Post: 02-05-13, 03:16 PM
- By BajanDude2 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 5Last Post: 08-22-11, 09:49 AM
- By Cujo31 in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-10, 07:29 PM
- By cbby1969 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 2Last Post: 01-08-09, 10:14 PM