- CrackBerry Addict
02-02-2013, 05:08 PM #127
- 516 Posts
I am a very impressed Android convert. i bought out of my contract after two minutes playing with one.....Wasnt much to pay off the old contract what a bit of kit though Mrs and daughter are well impressed with the flashy face time shift thingy...I like USB mass storage and the very snazzy clock app
- CrackBerry Addict
02-02-2013, 05:08 PM #128
- 587 Posts
- CrackBerry Master
02-02-2013, 06:29 PM #130
- 1,277 Posts
- 02-02-2013, 07:28 PM #131
- 02-02-2013, 07:37 PM #133
- 02-02-2013, 07:40 PM #134Do those who protest the loudest or longest have a lock on the truth?
- CrackBerry User
02-02-2013, 08:35 PM #137
- 23 Posts
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
02-02-2013, 10:02 PM #138
- 8,701 Posts
Verizon now has no excuse for either not knowing about the sales levels or customer impression of those devices. :-D
- 02-02-2013, 10:34 PM #139
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-02-2013, 10:36 PM #140I use BB10...the blasphemy!
- 473 Posts
- 02-02-2013, 10:39 PM #142
Last edited by kfh227; 02-02-2013 at 10:50 PM.
02-02-2013, 10:59 PM #143
- 192 Posts
They are going for way more than the advertised issue price on ebay.co.uk. So, if they are not sold out, I am confused why people would be buying them on ebay for more than they could get them for at a store nearby (and yes, the sellers are indicating 'shipping to UK only')
- 02-02-2013, 11:07 PM #145
- 02-03-2013, 12:04 AM #148
Add in increased market share for Blackberry going forward equals increased margins on new market share also.
Add in increased rev's from apps,media sales ..... Well you get the picture.Negative thinking destroys your brain cells and causes global warming.*- Dodinsky (The Scientific Institute of Get Over It!) Action Spots
- 02-03-2013, 12:39 AM #150
also i think both Blackberry will see a increase in income from app sales(including music and movies) seeing they will be selling more devices not just in the short term but longer term because i would 'guess' just like apple users blackberry users would be more willing to pay for apps and other content in the app store.
also i think this will help carriers alot as far as direct billing because blackberry supports carrier billing from day one i think on my major carriers unlike android which alot of users didnt have from day 1(with there new contract), and i would say blackberry users would be more willing to pay there phone bills on time then other customers, now i dont have anything to back that statement up but i think its alot easier just to select carrier billing then to add a credit/debit card to the phone.
- By mrfreeze574 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2013, 06:47 PM
- By Zebedee in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2011, 05:28 AM
- By MGold05 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9700Replies: 4Last Post: 06-19-2009, 07:34 AM
- By adamkpl in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 11-15-2008, 10:38 PM
- By redfella in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2008, 03:46 AM