Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By belfastdispatcher
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Would hiring Steve Sinofsky, and Scott Forstall be a smart move for RIM?

We know RIM already has the best engineers in the world working on BlackBerry10. However, if RIM were to hire Steve Sinofsky and Scott Forstall, would this add some great publicity, insight, and talent to RIM?
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    32fbc26f

Default Would hiring Steve Sinofsky, and Scott Forstall be a smart move for RIM?

I'm sure RIM is always looking for new talent. They would most likely be great additions to the team, but if hired we wouldn't see any effects of their work for at least 12 months if not longer. I'm pretty sure the next set of phones RIM has coming out after the original BB10 phones are already almost completed design wise.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    27F48177

Default Re: Would hiring Steve Sinofsky, and Scott Forstall be a smart move for RIM?

You want Rim to hire the guy who found himself with a frozen Surface tablet on stage?
    daveycrocket likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Default Re: Would hiring Steve Sinofsky, and Scott Forstall be a smart move for RIM?

Having read leaving anouncements why would we want yesterdays stock? I cetainly wouldn't want a windows or apple feel to my excellent BlackBerry. We are going places they could only dare to dream about.
    Be careful when Speaking, you create the world around you with your words-Navajo
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    6,964 Global Posts

Nope. BB10 is well on its way to delivery, and these guys were key members of the old way of doing business. RIM needs to get BB10 to market, not get high profile execs.
    CrackBerry Addict

Maybe its me, but I rather have a hundred front line workers than some overpaid executive. Having worked at a few Silicon Valley tech companies, I am totally convinced executives just get in the way.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk