View Poll Results: Apple to takeover Blackberry

Voters
170. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, it's gonna be a win-win for both companies!

20 11.76%
  • No, Blackberry is better-off staying as a competitor

150 88.24%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree53Likes
    CrackBerry Genius

If BlackBerry merged with Apple they would screw BlackBerry and still the OS and other designs like they have with other companies. Like I said THATS CRAZY TALK!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,247 Global Posts

Whenever I feel like I want to be part of a crowded place full of energy and positive vibe I head out to my local Apple store with my BB9900 and hook up to their WIFI.
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    2B5A11B6

What?
    U guys didn't know?
    Blackberry and apple has already merged with a new name...

Introducing.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Will you be for or against a merging with Apple Inc.?-011220103216.jpg  
    CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    2b9a3c0a

This is insane. I love Apple computers and my iPod touch.. But I want Apple to stay far, far away from BlackBerry headquarters.

I am so sick of seeing the iPhone. I hate being asked why I don't have one. When someone asks me why I don't have one, I tell them why I wouldn't ever buy one. Now, I'm not one of those people who wants Apple to die, but I definitely do not want them anywhere near Waterloo.
    Sean

Twitter: @SeanKelleher
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,323 Global Posts

If Apple would ensure their phone was available in the US market less than two months after announcing said phone in the US and running a Super Bowl ad (targeted at US consumers), I'd be for such an acquisition.

Incompetence and/or poor planning should be punished.
    March of the Smartphones: Handspring Visor with Digital Link > Handspring Treo 600 > Sprint PPC 6700 > Palm Centro > Blackberry Tour 9630 > Blackberry Bold 9650 > Blackberry Torch 9850 > Palm Treo 755p > Blackberry Bold 9930 > iPhone 4s (issued by work)
  6. aha
    CrackBerry Genius

Ok, I got the name figure out: Black Appleberry...not that I am For this idea at all
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    5,691 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jegs2 View Post
    If Apple would ensure their phone was available in the US market less than two months after announcing said phone in the US and running a Super Bowl ad (targeted at US consumers), I'd be for such an acquisition.

Incompetence and/or poor planning should be punished.
    Really? You're going to harp on this yet again?? I'm pretty sure there were enough threads about this.
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

I would be FOR a merging or partnership with Apple. I think it would be a good thing.

It would certainly stop Apple's bleeding and establish a solid foundation beneath BBRY.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    985 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Martin1 View Post
    I would be FOR a merging or partnership with Apple. I think it would be a good thing.

It would certainly stop Apple's bleeding and establish a solid foundation beneath BBRY.
    Apple is just too big of a company to successfully merge with BB. It would mean the end of BB, as Apple would take everything good about BB for themselves and BB would disappear.

Posted via CB10
    IPod Touch, IPhone4, IPhone4S, IPad2, 16GB Playbook, 32GB Playbook, Blackberry 9800 Torch, Blackberry Z10, BlackBerry Q10, Samsung Galaxy Note 8' Tablet
    dphjeff likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,323 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cjcampbell View Post
    Really? You're going to harp on this yet again?? I'm pretty sure there were enough threads about this.
    Yes. Again. Such gross incompetence should be brutally punished, or at least brought forth as an example of terrible planning and leadership at every possible opportunity.

And note that I did not make a new thread about it. You do know the difference between a thread and a post, right?
    March of the Smartphones: Handspring Visor with Digital Link > Handspring Treo 600 > Sprint PPC 6700 > Palm Centro > Blackberry Tour 9630 > Blackberry Bold 9650 > Blackberry Torch 9850 > Palm Treo 755p > Blackberry Bold 9930 > iPhone 4s (issued by work)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123