View Poll Results: Apple to takeover Blackberry
- 170. You may not vote on this poll
Yes, it's gonna be a win-win for both companies!
No, Blackberry is better-off staying as a competitor
- CrackBerry Genius
03-10-2013, 01:49 AM #54
- 2,816 Posts
This is insane. I love Apple computers and my iPod touch.. But I want Apple to stay far, far away from BlackBerry headquarters.
I am so sick of seeing the iPhone. I hate being asked why I don't have one. When someone asks me why I don't have one, I tell them why I wouldn't ever buy one. Now, I'm not one of those people who wants Apple to die, but I definitely do not want them anywhere near Waterloo.Sean
- 03-10-2013, 01:30 PM #55
If Apple would ensure their phone was available in the US market less than two months after announcing said phone in the US and running a Super Bowl ad (targeted at US consumers), I'd be for such an acquisition.
Incompetence and/or poor planning should be punished.
- 03-10-2013, 04:27 PM #59IPod Touch,
IPhone4, IPhone4S, IPad2, 16GB Playbook, 32GB Playbook, Blackberry 9800 Torch, Blackberry Z10, BlackBerry Q10, Samsung Galaxy Note 8' Tablet
- 03-10-2013, 05:28 PM #60
And note that I did not make a new thread about it. You do know the difference between a thread and a post, right?
- By Ferraro161 in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 43Last Post: 04-27-2012, 03:49 AM
- By trucky in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 16Last Post: 10-29-2010, 12:30 AM
- By jdmoises27 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 12Last Post: 11-22-2008, 10:24 AM
- By DurangoJim in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 23Last Post: 11-05-2008, 01:02 PM
- By dirtyheman in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 29Last Post: 10-31-2008, 08:49 PM