- 12-04-2012, 12:30 PM #130
- 12-04-2012, 12:44 PM #131
To answer the original question: It's NOT so many BB Hating trolls, it's so many Apple/Android hating BB FANBOYS. These fanboys are filled with so much hate, or guilt, that they make false statements about the other platforms, JUST TO STROKE THEIR EGOS, AND THOSE OF THEIR FELLOW FANBOYS. Just my personal opinion, and have a nice day.Give yourself, to the Dark Side!
- 12-04-2012, 01:12 PM #133
Re: Why so many BB hating trolls? An open letter to Thorsten Heins
I have two PB's and have had a single issue with either ones USB port, and I bought my first one when they just came out. I also own a BB phones with no issues. so what no other devices brake down. my daught in law has an android she can't charge because of the usb port.
I stick with my BB's and PB's thank you.
- 12-04-2012, 01:48 PM #134Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy, and good with ketchup
- 12-04-2012, 02:39 PM #135
I actually know how the op feels. But not because of a broken device. However, I do have a PlayBook with a broken USB port. I'm not mad about that though. I've never bought a PlayBook. RIM gave me a few PlayBooks for apps I've developed and my attendance at RIM events. So nope not why I'm mad.
I was a big time RIM fanboy that defended them to the point of becoming annoying to my friends and family. I mad a royal @$$ out of myself on more than one occasion trying to convince people to go back to RIM's products. Then all of that changed after the latest BB10 delay.
The reason why? During last year's BlackBerry World event, I attended the CEO question and answer session. It allowed members of the press the opportunity to ask TH questions. During that session we heard 'calendar year 2012' more than once. Later at the event at the party I actually spoke to TH face to face I shook his hand and asked him 'no more delays?' He looked me straight in the face and said 'calendar year 2012'. I asked for a hug and we embraced. Lol
A few weeks later BB10 gets delayed till 2013. Are we supposed to believe that something that significant changed that soon? Nah he know during BB world that it wasn't going to happen. The delay wasn't a short one. It was a delay of 6-9 months. There is no possible way he thought BB10 would actually launch in calendar year 2012. So he lied to all of us. He lied directly to my face without batting an eye. So meh RIM deserves most of the hate they've received. And getting rid of Mike and Jim didn't make much of a difference. At this point, I can't understand why loyal fanboys like I used to be still exist. RIM as a company simply isn't deserving of that kind of loyalty.
I wouldn't consider myself a hater. I'm now just more knowledgeable of the alternatives.
- 12-04-2012, 03:33 PM #137
ok there is nothing productive coming from this thread anymore. Everyone find better things to do like Christmas shopping for CB mods~Matt
Nexus 5, Z10 LE, White Lumia 521, 32GB Nook HD+ & 16GB PB...
- By paris.williams in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 01-29-2012, 02:33 PM
- By david melbourne in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 21Last Post: 07-24-2011, 09:34 PM
- By tampasoccer in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 96Last Post: 06-20-2011, 04:55 PM
- By Kevin8503 in forum Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 26Last Post: 05-03-2009, 10:07 AM
- By Kevin8503 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 10Last Post: 05-02-2009, 09:06 PM