- CrackBerry Abuser
12-21-2012, 07:30 PM #156
- 240 Posts
Another point to make is that in their recent quarterly report, RIM added $600M to their cash position. This gives RIM more in their war chest to spend on a very successful BB10 launch. I'm reading that a lot of Mobile Carriers will be spending marketing dollars also to promote the BB10 launch, which I think is also going to be very important for a successful. If they can get 3-5M handsets sold in the first quarter, according to analysts, this will be a very good launch. In April/May, when these numbers are achieved, then the cool thing to do in the media is to be in the 'I love BB' camp :-)
Last edited by Bumble2000; 12-22-2012 at 10:52 AM. Reason: More thoughts on the topicBumbleBee Computing: Developer of native BlackBerry 10 and PlayBook apps
Beyond Voice Recorder High fidelity recording; wave-form visualization; set and playback selection
AutoPlay Media Player Continuous play of your HD videos; auto-bookmarking; gestures enabled; SRT subtitle support; shuffle mode; favorites playlist (CrackBerry review)
Follow us on twitter
- 12-25-2012, 08:45 PM #157
Re: Who did RIM **** off?
I don't know how the BB10 launch is gonna work out. I do really hope that they are gonna be SERIOUS competition to Apple and Android, especially Apple. This i-this, i-that hype is really annoying like a hemorrhoid anymore...
- 12-26-2012, 05:30 PM #158
Clearly Apple is behind this. I read about this sort of stuff in a book once called "confessions of an economic hit man", where US agencies did all kinds of nefarious things to benefit american companies.
- By brumfieldtax in forum BlackBerry Storm 9530/9500 ThemesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2009, 04:13 PM
- By xxraffyxx in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 11-27-2008, 11:36 PM
- By JRSCCivic98 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 24Last Post: 11-23-2008, 04:51 AM
- By tikihutkid in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 16Last Post: 11-21-2008, 05:25 PM
- By Hamp in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2008, 03:41 PM