- 12-12-12, 11:01 PM #52
Last year was a veritable Caligula's orgy of hate. Bloodletting, backstabbings, poisonings, and vomitories overflowing with hate and negativity. This year didn't start much better, especially after the delay announcements. Any idjit can tear something down, but it takes a Herculean effort to clean RIMs Augean stables, and now that much of the crapola has been flushed, they have a chance to thrive.
I was able to hold on for a while, and never could come up with a 7 device I wanted at a decent price, so due to my families' needs, and another issue, I ventured into Android for a while. I've kept an upgrade available for the advent of Ten, and I've been watching the stories begin about 10 being a worthwhile move.
Of all the threads I've seen of people leaving BB, and the incessant posting of goodbye threads, I knew that things would change, and haven't left my CrackBerry home. I've never felt the need to bash the legacy of how I got my forum start, and rubbed things in the faces of my friends here. I've made comments about some of the differences, but not with the snark of many of these articles you've read.
It's been a crazy ride, we've been standing in line, so let's put the safety bar down and ride it again!If it needs fixing, report it!BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4, SM-N920P Galaxy Note 5If you can't make it better with bacon, try again!
- 12-13-12, 01:19 AM #54
- 12-13-12, 06:57 AM #56CB Kevin "if a single member is going to bring this community down by their consistent negative contributions and never add anything of merit or substance to the forums, I'd rather them not be a member at all (even if they didn't "break" the rules)."
- 12-13-12, 06:58 AM #57CB Kevin "if a single member is going to bring this community down by their consistent negative contributions and never add anything of merit or substance to the forums, I'd rather them not be a member at all (even if they didn't "break" the rules)."
- 12-13-12, 09:01 AM #58CB Kevin "if a single member is going to bring this community down by their consistent negative contributions and never add anything of merit or substance to the forums, I'd rather them not be a member at all (even if they didn't "break" the rules)."
- 12-13-12, 09:55 AM #59
- CrackBerry User
- 79 Posts
- 12-13-12, 12:09 PM #61
- 12-13-12, 11:05 PM #64
Most articles bashing RIMM are full of inaccuracies, lies and outright ignorance.
These clowns basically take information from articles and rehash it as their own. There is no original thought out there anymore. Just crap.
- CrackBerry User
- 79 Posts
Who did RIM **** off?
it really look like the tide is turning now that RIM has shifted into fifth gear with BB10 marketing.
the positivity is flowing uninhibited for the past few days.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
- 12-14-12, 09:40 AM #66
- 12-15-12, 03:19 AM #68
- 12-15-12, 06:40 AM #69
Welp, add another one to the list. No more Google Exchange Active Sync. Looks like this thread may become very popular approaching 1/30
Google drops Exchange ActiveSync. What does it mean for BlackBerry? | CrackBerry.com
- 12-15-12, 07:31 AM #71
- 12-15-12, 04:59 PM #72
The push on 4 out of 6 of my accounts isn't any faster on BlackBerry than on Windows or Android. My hosted emails for my domains arrive 10 -15 minutes sooner on my Androids than on my BlackBerry. And the real down fall with BlackBerry email is the syncing and size limits. I have a lot of phones. I can delete a email on one of them and it deletes on all of them expect my BlackBerry. That drives me nuts, because I always have to go back to my BlackBerry and manually clean up my inbox, drafts and outbox. - IF this is a setting issue please let me know.
In my opinion, RIM needs to work on their email. The competition hasn't just been sitting around over the years.
Last edited by Saiga; 12-15-12 at 05:11 PM.
- 12-15-12, 05:19 PM #74
- 12-16-12, 02:51 AM #75
- By brumfieldtax in forum BlackBerry Storm 9530/9500 ThemesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-22-09, 03:13 PM
- By xxraffyxx in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 11-27-08, 10:36 PM
- By JRSCCivic98 in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 24Last Post: 11-23-08, 03:51 AM
- By tikihutkid in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 16Last Post: 11-21-08, 04:25 PM
- By Hamp in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-18-08, 02:41 PM