- CrackBerry Abuser
12-17-2012, 04:03 PM #51
- 215 Posts
When anyone says any BS about RIM going bankrupt next year or shutting down all the blackberry services I correct them. When anyone asks when BB (people rarely mention RIM where I'm from) is coming out with anything new I tell them they're launching new products on the 30th and if they're interested I'll tell them more. I'll retweet whenever RIM posts anything interesting/exciting. But I'm not really a RIM evangelist.
Maybe after the launch I'll get more proactive, but I don't really see the point now. Not to mention what everyone else has said about that not being our job.
- 12-17-2012, 05:18 PM #52
- Retired Mod
12-17-2012, 06:14 PM #54
- 25,825 Posts
- PIN:ky Tuscadero
I am doing what I always have...I buy the products they make that I consider worth my money. Outside of that it is not the responsibility of the consumer to "help" the company.
- CrackBerry User
- 97 Posts
What are you doing to help RIM?
Guys. It is not your responsibility. If you don't want to help, Just ignore this thread. I for one want to help. Just don't give us a lecture on how its not your responsibility. All i'm asking is if you're doing anything.
- 12-18-2012, 07:38 AM #57
- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
12-18-2012, 11:14 AM #59
- 5,790 Posts
I'm the customer.... What is RIM doing to help me!
STORM > BOLD > 32GB PLAYBOOK > 64GB PLAYBOOK
Much of the "hate" that RIM gets on this site, isn't from trolls but people who have invested in the Brand and have watched the Company make very bad decisions over and over, or in many cases took too long to make any decisions. Many want to say this is a new Company... but that has YET TO BE SEEN.
If RIM releases a good BB10 Device, I'm sure I'll buy it. But it will need to be a Great Device with an Ecosystem if you expect the average consumer to buy it. And don't expect me to try to "sell" a device that isn't great to my friends or family. Right now everyone laughs at my BB, and I have to agree with them. But it does what I need (at least paired with a PlayBook it does).
- 12-18-2012, 11:21 AM #60
if you see it fit you can "help RIM" in this way . . .
Netflix: Offer Support for RIM Blackberry Devices
Hulu: Allow a Hulu Plus app for BlackBerry Playbook and BB10
and . . .
Pandora®: Bring App Support to the Blackberry 10 Platform:
you can also visit this thread if your interested in contacting other devs for the apps you want . . .Want your favorite apps to Be on Blackberry 10? Let 'em know!!!!VOTE UP THE Z10!!!!!
- Smartphone Rankings | PhoneDog
- Vote for the BlackBerry Z10 for Phone of the Year in the T3 Gadget Awards 2013
- Want your favorite apps to Be on Blackberry 10? Let 'em know!!!!
~*Jack of all trades can still be a master of some (. . .Hopefully)*~
- By bigbadben10 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 71Last Post: 11-14-2012, 10:01 AM
- By E92Vancouver in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 72Last Post: 01-25-2012, 03:55 PM
- By colbyo in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 7Last Post: 08-12-2011, 12:39 PM
- By Card Storm in forum Storm Rants & Raves ForumReplies: 36Last Post: 09-24-2009, 02:09 PM
- By frasereales in forum RogersReplies: 11Last Post: 03-05-2008, 04:49 PM