What RIM must do at the BB10 launch event
What RIM must do at the BlackBerry 10 launch event | ZDNet
I agree with most of the advice in this article from ZDNet, even the comments about the PlayBook.
They have had long enough to prepare for 30 Jan, so let us see something slick and positive that kicks ***!!!
- CrackBerry Addict
01-28-2013, 06:50 AM #2
- 572 Posts
Well they're just saying the basics, which I'm sure RIM knows.
The only thing I'm really not in agreement with is the "please keep this RIM employee band far away from this event"... I think it goes more to show that the writter is not a dev - who the video in question was shown to and aimed at. As far as I remember hearing, all the devs at DevCon Americas loved the video... but then again, Alec and crew are actually people who they interact with.
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-28-2013, 07:15 AM #4
- 380 Posts
What they SHOULD do is shoot everyone who doesn't want to hear 'the band ', so that the rest of the world can live in peace, free from those who take themselves too seriously - on accounta they got no balls.
My nephews tried telling me that 'the band' wasn't cool- I had to 'splain' to them that they didn't know WTF was goin' on. 'course every one of 'em was born AFTER cool was dead!
I think 'the band ' oughta do a version of "Black Betty" with the appropriate changes...
"oh-oh, BlackBerry, BAM-bl-DAM, had a child, BAM-bl -DAM, DAMN things gone wild, #10, DAMN things got style, #10...
We invented the Smartphone Business...
We're takin' it back!
- By jason9900 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2013, 08:02 PM
- By scalemaster34 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-25-2011, 08:59 AM
- By scalemaster34 in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 11Last Post: 06-25-2011, 08:59 AM
- By vod332 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 14Last Post: 04-15-2011, 02:11 AM
- By JRSCCivic98 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 77Last Post: 03-27-2010, 03:59 PM