- 02-06-2013, 08:55 PM #10
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-06-2013, 09:03 PM #11
- 202 Posts
Using BB10 for awhile now this, Delete Prior is a BB feature my whole mobile workflow is designed around so it's a big change.
I DO NOT WANT TO WALK AROUND WITH MY WHOLE MAILBOX
So for now, I created a sub inbox folder and move messages I want to address later so I have a "clean" view after I do my email triage. It's a little more work on my part but it's somewhat mirroring the way I used BB for years. I think the heavy email users are really going to get annoyed by this. It's mostly due to using ActiveSync as it's not a service account that is checking for changes every X mins. EAS is basically a PULL based system with heartbeats for changes telling it to do something.
I hope to ping some Blackberry engineers at Blackberry World about this in May.
- 02-06-2013, 09:14 PM #12
I agree that "Delete Prior" is a legacy BBerry function that I have grown to love. It sounds like there is a small work around in theory. I suppose there are going to be changes we will all have to get used to.
- 02-07-2013, 06:57 AM #13
What happened to (Delete Prior ) in the email did they remove
On the flip side, I remember not having the "confirm delete" option toggled on. Then accidentally hitting "delete prior". Does BB10 have something akin to recycle bin?
- CrackBerry User
02-07-2013, 01:22 PM #16
- 57 Posts
- When the side bar opens there are 4/5 options (previous, next, to top, to bottom, mark prior read)
- touch the empty space below mark prior read (above delete) this pulls out a new option to delete prior. and works for each account including phone calls.
- By skaterboy in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 7Last Post: 10-13-2010, 08:02 AM
- By nexus in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-16-2010, 01:47 AM
- By INGrep in forum BlackBerry Curve 8900Replies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2009, 12:27 PM
- By tmyatt23 in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-02-2009, 08:33 PM
- By toomuchgame441 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2009, 04:12 PM