Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes
    CrackBerry Abuser

I can't either see the article but if it says "Viber Coming Soon" is the same sentence as you can read in the Blackberry World since the app was released.

Hope Viber Team could tell us something really soon as now that we have BBM Voice Chat is obvious that Viber for Blackberry is possible.

I'm going a little bit more on and will say that hope they could offer us the "Viber Calls" feature with WiFi and 3G network.

Cheers from Barcelona!
    Last edited by Biulet; 12-14-2012 at 12:56 AM. Reason: spelling
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    2B5A11B6

So...
    How soon is COMMING soon?
    Lol.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pedrogari View Post
    dear viber team, have you news regarding when we can expect full viber app
    Unfortunately nothing concrete yet. We're still working, developing and testing, and as we've promised in the past - once we have official announcements we'll let you know.
    An official representative of Viber Media
    Thanked by 2:
    pedrogari (12-17-2012),  fabio984 (12-15-2012) 
    el_excelsior likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    2B5A11B6

Default Viber Comming Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Viber View Post
    Unfortunately nothing concrete yet. We're still working, developing and testing, and as we've promised in the past - once we have official announcements we'll let you know.
    guys... do u plan to do a BB10?
    i would think viber could take this opportunity of doing a BB10 since many are started to reconsider of having whatsapp. now that whatsapp has confirmed they're not doing an app for BB10.
    and with BB10 future looks shine and bright come January 30, u guys could use this chance to prove you guys are worth the download.
    just a thought

Sent from my unsliding slider BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    _______________jf

Wielding a BlackBerry STA100-2.

BBM#8
    for Random Quotes on motivations, health and wealth..

: subscribe to C001190A9
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jafrul View Post
    guys... do u plan to do a BB10?
    i would think viber could take this opportunity of doing a BB10 since many are started to reconsider of having whatsapp. now that whatsapp has confirmed they're not doing an app for BB10.
    and with BB10 future looks shine and bright come January 30, u guys could use this chance to prove you guys are worth the download.
    just a thought

As we have explained in previous responses, looking into BB10 is certainly on our list. We cannot commit to anything yet unfortunately, but we are aware of the BB10 rising star, and we plan to examine development of Viber on it. We will keep you informed with news if we have any
    Thanked by 2:
    ad19 (12-17-2012),  pedrogari (12-17-2012) 
    ad19 likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    2B5A11B6

Default Viber Comming Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Viber View Post
    As we have explained in previous responses, looking into BB10 is certainly on our list. We cannot commit to anything yet unfortunately, but we are aware of the BB10 rising star, and we plan to examine development of Viber on it. We will keep you informed with news if we have any
    cool. hope you guys can make it before launch date and announce it here or a new thread.
    coz i have quite a few friends who also downloaded viber in their androids. at least we could easily call over wifi like how bbmv is.

_______________jf

Wielding a BlackBerry STA100-2.

BBM#8
    for Random Quotes on motivations, health and wealth..

: subscribe to C001190A9
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    PIN
    You can ask

Will you make it for the 21st january on #bb10 or not? Are you then completing your OS7.1 app? then onto #BB10?
    8900-9700-9780-9900
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

@kojita -

We still can't guarantee dates or time frames, we apologize
    We don't publish them since we are not sure of them ourselves, and we wouldn't want to disappoint our fans.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default 10 mounts of Viber beta

Dear @Viber

It have been 10 months of Viber beta (according your web page it was announced on 7th of March)
    You promised that the call feature will come very soon (according app description on App World) but it is true that you didn't want to give us crackberry nation any specific timeline, only once I sow you telling that you hoping it will be before end of 2012.
    I couldn't wait more and I get for free Samsung Galaxy S2 and I have to said your Android app working very well but it is not worst or better than LINE, Tango, Gtalk, Skype, Wechat...
    What I want to tell you that, having in mind so many VoIP option on other platforms, you really have it this moment huge competition and new app are coming very soon (but real very soon) like Facebook messenger VoIP and others and your best card to play in this market is to put all your resources on finishing full functional VoIP Viber to BBOS and than whit 50MM new users you will have big advantage compared your competitors.

one more thing you update your app on other platform but you didn't add to Viber for BB emoticons so now if you receiving messages from ios or android you only get a big black spot, please don't tell me it is difficult to add that feature to bb when all other IM apps heaving it

This is my thoughts!!

I don't think that I will have a chance to use Viber voice on my bold 9900 due that I expecting to get BB 10 as soon come out for sale (and that will be end of Viber form me due that I'm sure you didn't even consider making app for BB10)

please change your app description in AppWorld because you cheating people telling them that the Voice coming soon

I really hope I'm wrong and we will see Viber on both platforms
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,007 Global Posts
    PIN
    I have three

Its like the Blackberry of old coming soon! Too many options are going to negate any advantage.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

This thread has a life of it's own. When this earth vaporize, I bet somewhere in the galaxy from a random planet, there still be someone asking the same question and getting the same reply.
    travaz and jakie55 like this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,217 Global Posts

BlackBerries arent a priority for these guys. It should be obvious by now.
    Anyway, they go about things in a bizarre way. On Android devices, you cant even change the message tones and vibration alerts for incoming Viber messages. They restrict everything, they work hard to take out functionality or features rather than add them.
    Plenty of competition on other OSes, hopefully soon on BB OSes. Viber will lose out in the end as people will go the extra mile to get another app from a company they trust.
    Thanked by:
    pedrogari (01-07-2013) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

@pedrogari -

We are working as hard as we can, within our limited resources and manpower, to bring Viber's VoIP service to Blackberry. As you wrote yourself, we avoid giving timelines or release dates simply to avoid user disappointment. We will see what can be done to rephrase that sentence on AppWorld (sometimes it can be done only when you release a new version, and that could be a little tricky). This way or another, it was never our attention to lead anyone astray - we only wanted our fans to know that we're working on it vigorously.

The new emoticon and sticker feature was first released to Android and iOS, yes, but we plan to add it to Viber for Blackberry as well. We are trying to bundle as many new features in our next big Blackberry release as possible. This might have been a mistake to some, but some would find it nicer and more convenient. We apologize if this caused any disappointed or inconvenience.

EDIT:
    I'd like to correct myself here - our work on a new version of Viber for BB with emoticons/stickers will most likely be completed before our voice update. We hope to bring our BB users the update with text message enhancements soon.

@bobauckland -

Our efforts on Blackberry are parallel to those in other platforms. Remember that integrating VoIP to Blackberry (especially the older versions) is not a technologically easy task, hence the delay. As we said, we will inform you with news once we have them ourselves.
    Last edited by Viber; 01-09-2013 at 07:13 AM.
    Thanked by 2:
    mhspb (01-09-2013),  pedrogari (01-10-2013) 
    CrackBerry User

Thanks guys, would love to see an improved Viber app. Also appreciate the replies
    CrackBerry Abuser

Viber updated to ver 2.3.19.
    New UI, Stickers, Emoticons, ect
    Still no VoIP
    Also the size of the app has gone from 2mb to 6mb
    Thanked by:
    pedrogari (01-10-2013) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default re: Viber Coming Soon

Quote Originally Posted by juice1179 View Post
    Viber updated to ver 2.3.19.
    New UI, Stickers, Emoticons, ect
    Still no VoIP
    Also the size of the app has gone from 2mb to 6mb
    @Viber That's was really soon. You add new features only after 24 hours
    You did nice work I like new UI and new staff and improvements
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

Yep, that's why I hurried to correct myself, because I was updated by our dev team that it's almost complete, sooner than expected
    We're going to continue working full-power in order to reach our next goals. Enjoy the new version!
    Thanked by 2:
    dietertong (01-12-2013),  pedrogari (01-11-2013) 
    CrackBerry Newbie

hi may i ask a question why my viber stickers and emoticons still in downloading, i can only see half of stickers and emoticons only, im using bb 9900 thanks
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default re: Viber Coming Soon

dear viber, since it it difficult to add voice calling to older versions of blackberry, is it possible to release the voice feature in two releases? one for OS 6 and higher and one for the older versions. BBM voice did the same thing.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    PIN
    2A0BA786

Thanks Viber (: The new update certainly made the app faster and more reliable. Also love the stickers and smilies (:
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    PIN
    2A0BA786

Just Wait for a while till downloads, it only happens once. It works fine with my 9900
    CrackBerry Newbie

i reinstalled viber and i cant see the whole stickers hmmm, and it seems that i cant receive pictures it always say that " there seems to be a problem to vibers service. please check your connection and try again" and i have a 3g connection that time.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts

@iamjlee -

Please try to restart Viber and have the contact send you the stickers and emoticons again. Does the problem still persist?
    If it does, please try to test it on a few different WiFi networks.

Also, please specify what country you're located in, and which cellular network.

@dibbis -

We currently are not sure when exactly we will release our voice update to the different OS versions (neither are we sure with which it will be compatible). When we have concrete news, we'll share it.
    supper likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    Thanked by 7:
    Biulet (01-16-2013),  pedrogari (01-16-2013),  sf49ers (01-18-2013),  SHOBOKSHY (01-16-2013),  supper (01-17-2013),  svelt (01-16-2013),  The Selected Fruit (01-16-2013) 
    Biulet, sf49ers and SHOBOKSHY like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

That's GREAT!!! Thanks Viber team!!!
    Thanked by 2:
    pedrogari (01-16-2013),  The Selected Fruit (01-16-2013) 
    Viber likes this.
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast