Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Verizon Z10 Coming Sooner Than We Think? [Updated w/Mid March Target]

BlackBerry Twitter posted this, it reallyyyy makes me think not the end of March. That isn't "soon" Suddenly VZW, BlackBerry are talking about the Z10 a lot.

Verizon Z10 Coming Sooner Than We Think?-bexdsmpciaa1d1g.jpg

Verizon Z10 Coming Sooner Than We Think?-capture.jpg

Hopefully that's VZW!
    Last edited by dsquared2; 03-04-2013 at 08:35 AM.
    *Storm 9530->Storm2 9550->Bold 9930 -> Z10 -> Z30 (VZW)
    *BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB

A gift of any size supports the lifesaving mission of the American Red Cross whether it's responding to a disaster, collecting lifesaving blood, teaching skills that can save a life, or assisting our military members and their families. Donate to The American Red Cross.
    Thanked by 2:
    BBNation (03-02-2013),  jimpilot (03-02-2013) 
    Sager-Naji, BBNation and The Furbz like this.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,474 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dsquared2 View Post
    BlackBerry Twitter posted this, it reallyyyy makes me think not the end of March. That isn't "soon" Suddenly VZW, BlackBerry are talking about the Z10 a lot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BEXDsmpCIAA1D1g.jpg 
Views:	867 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	138786
    We've heard training is next week for stores. Could it be the week after. What day does Verizon release or is it random?
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by jimpilot View Post
    We've heard training is next week for stores. Could it be the week after. What day does Verizon release or is it random?
    I'm guessing they know exact or ballpark, or they wouldn't have said "soon". I have a friend that showed me that the Z10 "Laguna" in Black and White is in the retail store's rebate(?) system I believe.

A gift of any size supports the lifesaving mission of the American Red Cross whether it's responding to a disaster, collecting lifesaving blood, teaching skills that can save a life, or assisting our military members and their families. Donate to The American Red Cross.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,474 Global Posts

I'm guessing they know exact or ballpark, or they wouldn't have said "soon". I have a friend that showed me that the Z10 "Laguna" in Black and White is in the retail store's rebate(?) system I believe.
    Well it's more than time!
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    5,711 Global Posts
    PIN
    Feel free to ask me my PIN via PM

This doesn't seem like the usual "Coming Soon" posts from BlackBerry that people have been complaining about...Let's hope its REAALLLYYYY soon
    My goal here is to help out and provide knowledge! Feel free to shoot me a PM

If you like my posts, you should visit the site where I write at gadgetnerdly.com
    If not, you should visit it anyway
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,474 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ajst222 View Post
    This doesn't seem like the usual "Coming Soon" posts from BlackBerry that people have been complaining about...Let's hope its REAALLLYYYY soon
    Well I could be at my local store in an hour, no sooner than that.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,474 Global Posts

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BEXDsmpCIAA1D1g.jpg 
Views:	867 
Size:	11.9 KB 
ID:	138786

By the way this says find out when you be the owner. Does it give a way to find out somewhere or where are they going? Seems incomplete.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,101 Global Posts

[speculating ] I don't see them releasing the Z10 before the 3rd week of March at the earliest. Given that they are starting training in the next week or so, which will probably last at least a week, taking us to the 2nd week. Also their history of having at least a 1 week buffer between the announcement and the release.

Posted via CB10
    IPod Touch, IPhone4, IPhone4S, IPad2, 16GB Playbook, 32GB Playbook, Blackberry 9800 Torch, Blackberry Z10, BlackBerry Q10, Samsung Galaxy Note 8' Tablet
    CrackBerry Addict

LOL, I'm beginning to think I'm insane, hinging on every tweet or tidbit from BBRY and VzW about the US release. Analyzing and researching every spec of wording from one of their Facebook pages or tweets... checking CrackBerry every 1/2 hour... Crap, the first step is admitting you have a problem. Where do I go for further help!?

:-D
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,474 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Camelhmpz View Post
    LOL, I'm beginning to think I'm insane, hinging on every tweet or tidbit from BBRY and VzW about the US release. Analyzing and researching every spec of wording from one of their Facebook pages or tweets... checking CrackBerry every 1/2 hour... Crap, the first step is admitting you have a problem. Where do I go for further help!?

:-D

If you find out let us know, there will be a lot of us there with you.
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

By the way this says find out when you be the owner. Does it give a way to find out somewhere or where are they going? Seems incomplete.
    When you can be the proud owner = release day/date

CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,474 Global Posts

When you can be the proud owner = release day/date
    Don't think I get it. How do you find out, it says find out when.....
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,476 Global Posts

Probably just a link to their announcement email registration site... You will "find out when"... they send the announcement.
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  

Well by signing up for updates. But we have CB to tell us the day before they send out the update haha

CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,474 Global Posts

Well by signing up for updates. But we have CB to tell us the day before they send out the update haha
    You're right except how will we know the difference between the date and all the folks who talked to a manager or know a guy ..........
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #16  

You're right except how will we know the difference between the date and all the folks who talked to a manager or know a guy ..........
    Well that would be too simple my dear Watson.

MERCDROID likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,013 Global Posts
    PIN
    I have three

10 minutes to my local VZW shop lol
    CrackBerry Genius

soon

/so͞on/

[COLOR=#878787 !important]Synonyms[/COLOR]
    shortly - early - presently - anon - before long
    [/COLOR]

We've been told "soon" for BB Travel, Skype, Insragram....etc etc

So confused on the what "soon" means these days....LOL
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,314 Global Posts

Today is March 2nd and every word is the Z10 will drop in March. Most it can be is 29 days away, that's "soon" in my book. I would think they will announce 10 days to 2 weeks ahead and start to take pre-orders, just based on what I have seen USA carriers do with other phones of consequence.

One question I have for those on Verizon with unlimited plans,with the phone coming shortly now, have you decided what you will do about paying full price and keeping your unlimited or buying subsidized and giving it up?
    CrackBerry Genius

Thread AuthorThread Author   #20  

Quote Originally Posted by randall2580 View Post
    Today is March 2nd and every word is the Z10 will drop in March. Most it can be is 29 days away, that's "soon" in my book. I would think they will announce 10 days to 2 weeks ahead and start to take pre-orders, just based on what I have seen USA carriers do with other phones of consequence.

One question I have for those on Verizon with unlimited plans,with the phone coming shortly now, have you decided what you will do about paying full price and keeping your unlimited or buying subsidized and giving it up?
    Paying full price because my parents used my upgrade to replace my sister's broken phone. Now my upgrade is in February, 2014 so I anticipated that and started saving back in August. Perk is i get to keep my unlimited data plan for a little while longer

randall2580 likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,476 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by randall2580 View Post

Do we actually have a choice? Or will they eventually force us to give it up one way or another?
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    375 Global Posts

Default Verizon Z10 Coming Sooner Than We Think?

I already gave it up unfortunately. My father and i share a plan because we are in Business and we have alot tied to our numbers. It was cheaper for us to go to the shar everything plan. I use wifi at least 80% of my day.

I am over it. The more i stress i lost my unlimited data the worse it does for me. I just want my Z10 and to be happy. I will survive without it. I used to have a phone with NO data and i did just fine. It does suck to not have it anymore. Why waste your time griping about it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 on Verizon Wireless.
    BlackBerry By Choice!
    CrackBerry Master

Salesperson training takes a couple of hours and will probably be done in shifts. I would imagine POS inventory and at least the dummy phones are lurking in various warehouses and distribution points ready to go. I can quite easily see a launch in a week to 2 weeks.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    993 Global Posts

Soon from BlackBerry is an extremely broad term. Never means less than 2 weeks.
    CrackBerry Addict

Yeah I think soon means one day before April to BlackBerry!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast