Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Like Tree23Likes
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    214 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 11pts View Post
    Optus unofficial announcement?

They mentioned blackberry 10 devices being managed by mobile fusion.

BlackBerry Mobile Fusion | Optus Business
    I saw that aswell, not sure what to make of it.

I have been trying to find out of telstra or optus will carry it and no one seems to know anything. Seeing as the device officially launches in 10 days im getting just a bit concerned. WTF is going on?!?!?! Someone give me some goooooooood news
    metroside likes this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,238 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B630F1E

Quote Originally Posted by helis4life View Post
    I saw that aswell, not sure what to make of it.

I have been trying to find out of telstra or optus will carry it and no one seems to know anything. Seeing as the device officially launches in 10 days im getting just a bit concerned. WTF is going on?!?!?! Someone give me some goooooooood news
    The staff haven't even been advised of a launch or training yet. Doesn't look good for a BB10 launch anytime soon here in Oz.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    214 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kevinnugent View Post
    The staff haven't even been advised of a launch or training yet. Doesn't look good for a BB10 launch anytime soon here in Oz.
    Unless they are keeping an extremely tight lip on things and intent to go ahead with training shortly after the launch. Makes no sense really, there has been a Sydney Jam, Heinz has been to Australia to meet with carriers. I noticed that Nokia chose which carrier to allow exclusivity for the 920 to (Telstra), I would have assumed to get increased sales they would have gone with as many as possible, anyway its curious that Nokia is the one who choose which carrier and then made the announcement. It is possible I guess they are waiting for similar info re bb10

Whatever, this sucks
    CrackBerry Abuser

Default [Update] Information about the networks and retailers will offer BlackBerry 10

Too many of the staff know alot about the data plans but nothing about the individual products. They just Dont seem to care enough to do the research. if your selling a model of a car,make sure you are full bottle before you meet customers on the showroom floor. I hate being served by people who havent bothered to do their rexearch.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew4life View Post
    Must pick up on Feb 5 to 11? THE PHONE??? Does it mean the phone will be available in stores the following Tuesday???
    Walmart would start selling on Feb 5th. The big carriers may get a few days head start.
    CrackBerry User

Update:
    Trinidad and Tobago--- Spoke to my rep, Digicel will be carrying BB10, so that makes the entire Caribbean because Digicel's all over the Caribbean.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    97 Global Posts
    PIN
    2151F248

In Mexico, Telcel will have it until march's end or early april

Regards
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,238 Global Posts
    PIN
    2B630F1E

Unless they are keeping an extremely tight lip on things and intent to go ahead with training shortly after the launch. Makes no sense really, there has been a Sydney Jam, Heinz has been to Australia to meet with carriers. I noticed that Nokia chose which carrier to allow exclusivity for the 920 to (Telstra), I would have assumed to get increased sales they would have gone with as many as possible, anyway its curious that Nokia is the one who choose which carrier and then made the announcement. It is possible I guess they are waiting for similar info re bb10

Whatever, this sucks
    And why is Telstra charging $10 a month extra for BIS? I already pay them $80 a month ... another $10 a month is bloody ridiculous.
    CrackBerry Abuser

I'm getting really frustrated in Australia as well with no information at all. I walked into an Optus store and asked about the launch of BB10 on the 30th. The sales lady said she had not idea about a new Blackberry phone let alone any launch dates and the reason I went to the Optus store was because Telstra sent me there because 'Optus might know more, we usually find out after them' which is what i was quoted. Not encouraging.

With that I didn't even both trying Vodafone.

Very disappointing. Hoping that they are just teasing before the 30th because I don't want to think of the alternative.
    Sony W850 --> Toshiba G500 --> Samsung Omnia --> BB Bold 9000 --> BB Torch 9800 --> BB Q10

Twitter: @richramo
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    214 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by metroside View Post
    I'm getting really frustrated in Australia as well with no information at all. I walked into an Optus store and asked about the launch of BB10 on the 30th. The sales lady said she had not idea about a new Blackberry phone let alone any launch dates and the reason I went to the Optus store was because Telstra sent me there because 'Optus might know more, we usually find out after them' which is what i was quoted. Not encouraging.

With that I didn't even both trying Vodafone.

Very disappointing. Hoping that they are just teasing before the 30th because I don't want to think of the alternative.
    I think I know whats going on. Aus will be getting BB10(obv) but our carries have to wait until the official launch date and the accompanying announcment of availability before saying anything. You know how apple announced when the iphone 5 would be available in countries etc, same story here i imagine. I dont think its up to the carries to decide when they get to sell it

Anyway on a side note I rang blackberrystore.com.au today and asked them about bb10, the girl told me they would have them by april... so we only have to wait 3 months mates

Ok theres more, I hit her up re april because I nearly fell out of my chair. Thats just a date shes been told to throw around, chances are they will have it before then but it seems clear that they have no idea when. BTW where abouts in Aus you boys(or girls) from?
    CrackBerry Abuser

I think I know whats going on. Aus will be getting BB10(obv) but our carries have to wait until the official launch date and the accompanying announcment of availability before saying anything. You know how apple announced when the iphone 5 would be available in countries etc, same story here i imagine. I dont think its up to the carries to decide when they get to sell it

Anyway on a side note I rang blackberrystore.com.au today and asked them about bb10, the girl told me they would have them by april... so we only have to wait 3 months mates

Ok theres more, I hit her up re april because I nearly fell out of my chair. Thats just a date shes been told to throw around, chances are they will have it before then but it seems clear that they have no idea when. BTW where abouts in Aus you boys(or girls) from?
    Thanks for the update. Good to hear some reassurance. It makes sense that the carriers won't release any information until after Blackberry have, hasn't stopped other carriers around the world releasing info though, why are they different?.

Knowing this still doesn't make me any less patient through. Really looking forward to my BB10 as a productivity tool.

BTW, I'm from inner west Sydney How about you?
    Sony W850 --> Toshiba G500 --> Samsung Omnia --> BB Bold 9000 --> BB Torch 9800 --> BB Q10

Twitter: @richramo
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    214 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by metroside View Post
    Thanks for the update. Good to hear some reassurance. It makes sense that the carriers won't release any information until after Blackberry have, hasn't stopped other carriers around the world releasing info though, why are they different?.

Knowing this still doesn't make me any less patient through. Really looking forward to my BB10 as a productivity tool.

BTW, I'm from inner west Sydney How about you?
    Well I was thinking about that too. But what have those carrier's really said? Only that they will sell bb10 and some are taking pre orders. Pre ordering is entirely up to the carrier but that doesn't mean that telstra/optus won't either. There will undoubtedly be a lead time between jan 30th and actual availability, so I'd imagine that time we will see pre orders in aus. Those other carriers just announced pre ordering a bit earlier I'm thinking.

I'm in Brisvegas know what you mean about the wait though!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Just talked with a MTS (Manitoba Telecom Services) Representative and MTS Pre-Order starts January 25th!!! BOOM!

Global Posts
    9,327 Global Posts
    PIN
    Hey, what did you expect ?

France :

- SFR (vodafone) confirmed and listed on their site (BlackBerry 10 arrive bientôt - Club SFR pour BlackBerry® : toute l'actualité BlackBerry chez SFR)
    - Bouygues Telecom confirmed (private message, trusted relay on TW), but not displayed yet on their site

Spain :
    - Orange confirmed (first hand & trusted info)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Update] Information about the networks and retailers will offer BlackBerry 10-capture.png  
    Join my BBM Channel : C00035FA6
    "I speak English like a Spanish Cow"
    I'm a StockBerrian, proudly holding 50 150 250 400 550 1000 BlackBerry shares
    CrackBerry Abuser

Go Ahead fellow MTS folk and pre-order! You have to go to store, or call them. Sucks they mention nothing on their website about BB10, i left them a nice comment about that on twitter!

CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    630 Global Posts
    PIN
    24C80862

Default [Update] Information about the networks and retailers will offer BlackBerry 10

BB10 Phones available in India in February... Link....

http://m.timesofindia.com/tech/enter...w/18189896.cms

Sent from my BlackBerry 9860 using Tapatalk
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    2,578 Global Posts

Will Circuit City, Montgomery Ward or Woolworth's sell BB10 handsets?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456