[Update] Information about the networks and retailers will offer BlackBerry 10
As a few day to the release date BlackBerry 10, the information on the network and retailers in countries around the world will provide confirmation BB10 devices to its customers more and more. This demonstrates that the appeal of BB10 is huge.
We are will try to regularly updated information about the network, the retailers around the world will provide BB10 in the future in this topic to ensure that you get the latest information. If you have family, friends, studying and working abroad. You can also ask to pre-order. Who knows, you'll be one of the first people in the world own a BB10, you can see:
1. United Kingdom
EE – Confirmed
T-Mobile - Confirmed
Orange> - Confirmed
O2 - Confirmed
Three - Confirmed
Vodafone - Confirmed
Carphone Warehouse - Confirmed
Phones4U - Confirmed
Bell – Confirmed
Rogers – Confirmed
Telus – Confirmed
Wind - Confirmed
Koodo and Mobilicity – Confirmed
AT&T - Confirmed
T-Mobile - Confirmed - New
Sprint - Confirmed - New
Verizon - Confirmed
Telstra - Confirmed
Orange Poland - Confirmed
Bell Mobility confirmed
EE (UK) + 4G network: confirmed
SASKTEL - Confirmed
Vodafone ( Netherlands) - Confirmed
Aircel (India) - Confirmed
What do you think about ???
link: BlackBerry 10 Network Carrier and Retailers Status | RapidBerry
Last edited by Luckyman6886; 01-16-2013 at 07:52 PM.
- CrackBerry Addict
12-19-2012, 09:12 PM #5
- 571 Posts
- CrackBerry Addict
12-19-2012, 09:16 PM #6
- 510 Posts
Wind (Canada) has almost confirmed that it will be carrying BlackBerry 10.
WIND Mobile planning to launch BlackBerry App World carrier billing in the New Year, hopefully in time for BlackBerry 10 | MobileSyrup.com
- CrackBerry Master
12-20-2012, 01:18 PM #13Dear BlackBerry,
- 1,157 Posts
1. Fix Contacts App (at the bare minimum: create 2 options - clear all links and disable auto-linking of contacts)
2. In your advertisement/commercials, please advertise "Android Player" as one of the features (you could show/print Android logo and advertise limited compatibility)
3. Support Google Play / Google APIs in Android Player so Google Now, Maps, Hangouts/Voice work flawlessly or convince Google to develop NATIVE apps for BB10.
- 12-20-2012, 05:29 PM #14
im kinda scared cuz i just bought a fido sim on their $57 unlimited plan, but they dont carry the 9900.....so not sure what their approach will be with BB10.
As long as i can unlock it and use it on fido's network though, i could care less whether they carry it or not.
- CrackBerry User
12-21-2012, 05:10 PM #18
- 65 Posts
Is this the official from Sprint? I would be very disappointed if they do not carry this phone. I am a die hard BB user and would consider switching to another service if necessary. Sprint seems to be slow on the trigger with and official response like Verizon.
- CrackBerry Genius
12-21-2012, 07:28 PM #21
- 1,899 Posts
- By ClassaN0va in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 3Last Post: 09-15-2008, 04:22 PM
- By ClassaN0va in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2008, 08:48 AM
- By Tyorik in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2008, 11:35 PM
- By davisj2 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-09-2008, 03:45 PM
- By johnyguy in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 11-26-2007, 06:49 AM