Are They Allowed to Do This?
Unless living under a rock, the news of Blackberry 10 releasing on Jan 30th shouldn't be news (I know many are under rocks). But as someone that will be selling the phones, can they post up a leaked image in their pre-order campaign?
BlackBerry Z10 Unlocked Touch Screen Pre Order Unlocked Available (Full Specifications)
Well clearly they can, they did. Guess the correct question would be, Should they do this?Nanakorobi yaoki
Blackberry Z10 (OS: 10.0.10.99)
- 01-22-2013, 09:40 PM #2
No. They shouldn't especially given that's not even a real device but rather a render and slightly off. But alas, they did..lol.
- CrackBerry Genius
01-22-2013, 11:07 PM #5
- 2,379 Posts
Well this is kind of a double sword action. One way it's good it's getting some publicity of showing that there Are devices that are coming soon and viewers should do some research to find out More. Another way is if visitors see this they will want to go to their carrier to find out price, availability and a chance to play with them Right then and there.I Stand By BlackBerry!
- 01-23-2013, 12:10 AM #6
that good ol render makes a return lolPhones:
Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 > Bold 9900 >Z10 > Aristo
16GB Playbook> Playbook 32GB + Playbook 16GB > ???
01-23-2013, 02:17 AM #7
- 5,650 Posts
- Hey, what did you expect ?
Nope + the render author (there's a (c) on the original) should ask for some $$. If you know him/her ...
- By kbill1984 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 113Last Post: 03-26-2011, 02:05 PM
- By xxraffyxx in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 11Last Post: 12-05-2008, 11:20 PM
- By Texter in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-22-2008, 07:06 PM
- By Blakeford554 in forum Business UsersReplies: 3Last Post: 12-26-2007, 10:35 AM
- By alwaysbelieve1 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 06-20-2007, 11:17 AM