- CrackBerry Genius
- 1,652 Posts
Super Bowl ad to be shown Wednesday? Brand Channel says 'Yes'
According to Brand Channel RIM will be showing the Super Bowl commercial this Wednesday.
Samsung already has ensured that Super Bowl XLVII will become, among other things, a grand stage for a smartphone-advertising battle. The hottest brand in handhelds confirmed that it'll be a TV-commercial participant in the Big Game for the second time, joining newbie Research in Motion and its BlackBerry brand.
Samsung Mobile said that it plans to release a teaser this week, and BlackBerry has indicated it will reveal its first Super Bowl commercial on Wednesday.
- 01-29-13, 06:09 AM #6
- By MarkNashe in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-11, 12:39 PM
- By MarkNashe in forum BlackBerry Bold 9780Replies: 3Last Post: 02-22-11, 10:03 PM
- By bmwmpower in forum Legacy Leaked/Beta OSReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-09, 11:30 AM
- By luckyfinz in forum BlackBerry AdministratorsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-08, 05:04 PM
- By techsupport in forum BlackBerry Pearl 8100Replies: 2Last Post: 08-27-07, 08:22 AM