Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Superfly_FR

Global Posts
    9,327 Global Posts
    PIN
    Hey, what did you expect ?
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Study Finds BlackBerry Enterprise Solution to have Lowest Total Cost of Ownership

Title says it all ...
    Here's the comparative table, read the article on N4BB here : Study Finds BlackBerry Enterprise Solution to have Lowest Total Cost of Ownership - N4BB

Edit: sorry I didn't saw the CB blog entry. Of course, you'd better read about it here :http://crackberry.com/strategy-analy...cost-ownership
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Study Finds BlackBerry Enterprise Solution to have Lowest Total Cost of Ownership-blackberry-enterprise-600x412.jpg  
    Last edited by Superfly_FR; 10-22-2012 at 04:52 PM.
    Join my BBM Channel : C00035FA6
    "I speak English like a Spanish Cow"
    I'm a StockBerrian, proudly holding 50 150 250 400 550 1000 BlackBerry shares
    00stryder and Cesare21 like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    K Ink Wink

Default Re: Study Finds BlackBerry Enterprise Solution to have Lowest Total Cost of Ownership

This is something that's been known for ages, but still peeps want to use other solutions...
    Children of tomorrow live in the tears that fall today
    Will the sunrise of tomorrow bring in peace in any way?
    Must the world live in the shadow of atomic fear?
    Can they win the fight for peace or will they disappear?

-- Black Sabbath: Children of the Grave
    CrackBerry Genius

Default Re: Study Finds BlackBerry Enterprise Solution to have Lowest Total Cost of Ownership

"The study, commissioned by Research In Motion , considered typical industry best practices, using the UK government as an example"

I'm sure somebody will use this little tidbit to discredit the study's objectivity.
    "The blacker the berry the sweeter the use..." -- 93Aero
    CrackBerry User

Study may be commissioned by RIM but facts are facts. Even if conducted by others, it would be extremely hard to justify or overcome Android and iOS less than 50% stats.
    CrackBerry User

Doesn't President Obama use a BlackBerry? If that doesn't prove they're secure (he's the first present allowed to use his own phone right?) I don't know what does.
    CrackBerry Master

This study doesn't suprise me at all - unfortunately for RIM every app that doesn't work on it's products adds actual cost to a company owning BB's.....
    ...With Apps such as ADP Drive for Mobile and other equally impressive Apps for business.
    ...Many of the managers on IOS or Droid simply don't need to pack their notebooks around any longer.

Those same managers previously HAD to pack their notebooks around with an air card because of Truncated email....
    ...And the inability to access most of the corporate websites via their Blackberry.
    ...I.E. smart phones have EVOLVED significantly since the days of checking simple email, text & limited web-browsing.
    A reluctant iPhone 4s user who would STILL be a Blackberry user had RIM not messed it's own bed by putting a "Fisher Price Camera" in it's "flagship" Blackberry Bold 9930.
    CrackBerry User

Quote Originally Posted by pythons View Post
    This study doesn't suprise me at all - unfortunately for RIM every app that doesn't work on it's products adds actual cost to a company owning BB's.....
    ...With Apps such as ADP Drive for Mobile and other equally impressive Apps for business.
    ...Many of the managers on IOS or Droid simply don't need to pack their notebooks around any longer.

Those same managers previously HAD to pack their notebooks around with an air card because of Truncated email....
    ...And the inability to access most of the corporate websites via their Blackberry.
    ...I.E. smart phones have EVOLVED significantly since the days of checking simple email, text & limited web-browsing.
    I was under the impression that BES email is superior to that of BIS email, so why would they have to pack notebooks to view emails?
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,169 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pythons View Post
    Unless I am mistaken you can scroll past the end of the current portion of the email to read the next section and continue until the actual end of the email. I do this frequently on my BlackBerry Bold 9700 and Bold 9780.