Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree11Likes
  • 8 Post By aragone79
  • 2 Post By Rello
  • 1 Post By aragone79
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Some features for BBM on Blackberry 10 (Still Rumour)

This morning, at our mailing list, one of my friend told us several features of BBM for Blackberry 10 that maybe you all expect.

BBM Album
    Giving you to access pictures that had been used as your previous BBM Profile Picture. So, if you want to change your picture profile to the previous one, all you have to do is just search in bbm album and select the picture that you want. So simple isn't it?

Zoom In
    Giving the access to BBM users to transfer or open the BBM (read, send, attach picture, files, etc as you can do on your blackberry) to the PC or laptop. but you need to install the client application at your PC or Laptop (I remember, there is an application called Tiny Controller (exclude BBM7) that can do the same function as Zoom In does)

Auto Notification
    On this features, BBM users can give auto notification to his/her BBM friends who send him/her the message at the unappropriate time. All you have to do is just insert some command (or comment, still absurd for me also) on "BBM Feature Box. Example: You want to drive your car and you don't want to reply the BBM message while driving. All you have to do is put the word "DRIVING" on BBM Feature Box. And when someone send you the BBM message, he/she will get the auto notification such as "Sorry, I'm driving. Get back to you later".

Video Chat and Conference Meeting
    This is the most feature that many of us is waiting for. Video Chat will be available at BBM on BB10 plus there is a Conference Meeting (Video Conference). I think the ultimate feature is conference meeting besides video chat. This feature can be used if your BB10 is connected to WIFI network.

I will update again soon if I get new news from my friends.
    sent from anywhere
    @isatbb@isatbbplg
    #mybb10
    #BB10Believe
    Blog: bb10believe.blogspot.com

HONK! IF YOU WANT BLACKBERRY 10

9380, Black and White Z10, LG Nexus 4, Nokia Lumia 520
    Thanked by 4:
    Cesare21 (11-24-2012),  drjay868 (11-23-2012),  Waqiuddin (11-23-2012),  Superfly_FR (11-23-2012) 
    Rello, drjay868, 00stryder and 5 others like this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,741 Global Posts

Wow, great if it's true on some. Thanks.
    I wait for the future...to COME back to BlackBerry!
    CrackBerry Addict

Anytime Camera
    This is one of the stealthier and hush hush features. Think of it as a portal available within any application on BB10.

https://developer.blackberry.com/dev...ected/bbm.html
    Purchase these awesome apps for Z10 (BB10-device): Tokyo Graffiti, Utilities: Mobile Network | Developer ModeBluetooth | Mobile Hotspot | NFC | Learn Essential Japanese Verbs | Ultimate Powerball BlackBoard Lite Coming SOON!: Mega Millions 10, 5 Slides, Markdown Man, Movie Title Creator, Pixel Censor, Black Censor
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Quote Originally Posted by kdna View Post
    Anytime Camera
    This is one of the stealthier and hush hush features. Think of it as a portal available within any application on BB10.

Means that you can send your taken pictures or video right away to your BBM Contacts. I know some of messenger apps have the same capabilities. But none like BBM do.
    sent from anywhere
    @isatbb@isatbbplg
    #mybb10
    #BB10Believe

CrackBerry Genius

PIN
    Please feel free to ask :)

Can't wait. BBM is something RIM should've expanded a long time ago. It's like they are finally realizing what this communication tool can truly do for their brand
    QNX and LTE, hand me a pen and let's do this.
    **Taken from The Engine**

Yes I am black...and yes I LOVE grape Kool Aid. I can't blame u for judging me

- Durrell pin:2B7B5318
    drjay868 and r0v3rT3N like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kdna View Post
    Anytime Camera

Anytime Camera has been listed since about BBM 6 I believe on RIMs website. I still don't know what it is or how to use it.

Actually here's a post I made in January 2011 referencing it: http://forums.crackberry.com/native-...9/#post5946281
    Wallpaper Changer HD for BB10 A MUST HAVE APP - Automatically rotates your wallpaper - Now with battery % meter, weather and more!

Evolution Web Browser with Ad Block - The ultra fast web browser with gestures and full screen browsing
    Ultimate ScreenSaver - Includes weather, rss news, clock and more! Many scenes including Aquarium and Fireplace or use your own pictures

Visit: http://www.shao-soft.com
    Thanked by:
    r0v3rT3N (11-27-2012) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts

I have been told about three of those previously, the anytime camera, the bbm video chat and bbm album. Glad to see my contact wasnt blowing smoke!
    Regards,

Moolah Mitch

Z10 STL100-3/10.1.0.2354
    Playbook 16G 2.1.0.1526
    Playbook 64G 2.1.0.1526
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

Quote Originally Posted by Shao128 View Post
    Anytime Camera has been listed since about BBM 6 I believe on RIMs website. I still don't know what it is or how to use it.

Actually here's a post I made in January 2011 referencing it: http://forums.crackberry.com/native-...9/#post5946281
    If we want to send a picture or video to our chatting friend, there is an option to use our camera to take a picture or make a video streaming? Is this what RIM called anytime camera?

Btw, it's nice to see you at my threat Shao
    sent from anywhere
    @isatbb@isatbbplg
    #mybb10
    #BB10Believe

CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by aragone79 View Post
    If we want to send a picture or video to our chatting friend, there is an option to use our camera to take a picture or make a video streaming? Is this what RIM called anytime camera?

Btw, it's nice to see you at my threat Shao
    Maybe I am wrong, but now we have an option while we are in a chat on BBM ...
    BB Menu button > Send > Picture (and some others) > Then you can choose an existing picture or take one with the camera
    White Z10 | STL 100-3 Official: 10.2.1.537 aka 10.2.1.1925 | Telcel
    Previous OS Leak:10.2.1.1055 aka 10.2.1.176
    64GB PlayBook BB Lover
    CrackBerry Addict

Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

Quote Originally Posted by BB12MX View Post
    Maybe I am wrong, but now we have an option while we are in a chat on BBM ...
    BB Menu button > Send > Picture (and some others) > Then you can choose an existing picture or take one with the camera
    Yes, that's I'm talking about. Is this the anytime camera?
    sent from anywhere
    @isatbb@isatbbplg
    #mybb10
    #BB10Believe

king benny likes this.