Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes
    Banned

Global Posts
    380 Global Posts

Tim Hortons is much cheaper and their breakfast combo is sooooooo good!!!!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,803 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KarlosSpicyWienr View Post
    Because with the new Z10 dock, you'll be able to connect your Z10 to your 42+ inch tv and watch netflix, surf the net, pretty much turn any tv into a smart tv. This is mobile computing. The real fun comes with the new playbook and this dock; using your Z10 as the remote, with the added abilty of multitasking, unlike a PS3, Xbox or Wii.
    No need to wait for the dock, you can output via micro hdmi right now, or if you have a modern tv xbox or other media device you can send via dlna
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Emu the Foo View Post
    Everyday the app gap is getting smaller and smaller. Remember, it's only been week and a half.
    As one of the crackberry guys wrote last week, app submissions were coming in at 1000 per day. It will be well over 100K by the end of February and probably near 120K when it launches in the US. The App gap will be history in a few months. Then the really exciting stuff will happen. The QNX based operating system has a growth potential that Apple and Android can only dream of. You are going to see a revolution in mobile communications in the next few years and BB is in the driver's seat. Also, keep an eye on Cisco. These two companies have something cooking in the M2M arena.

Global Posts
    9,327 Global Posts
    PIN
    Hey, what did you expect ?

What is Starbuck app ? An app to virtually give some taste to the socks-juice they call coffee ?
    [just bashing for free, don't jump on it ]
    P.S : I want a Z10, I don't use much apps but very specific ones.
    Join my BBM Channel : C00035FA6
    "I speak English like a Spanish Cow"
    I'm a StockBerrian, proudly holding 50 150 250 400 550 1000 BlackBerry shares
    southlander likes this.
    CrackBerry User

How's the Z10 doing? Well, I suppose as well as any non-existent fantasy might. What I need is an app that will give my imaginary handset tangibility. I paid in full for one of those things on Jan 30,2013 - that seems now like an ancient memory. I am yet to see a sign - any sort of sign would suffice - that the Z10 is anything other than the misguided projection of a dejected BB designer. I read stories; I hear rumors; I see advertisements - but that there is really a Z10 anywhere - white, black or purple - that is really in anyone's hands is also a mass projection of the Canadian mind. My Curve is real.
    Last edited by Russell McNeil; 02-13-2013 at 07:56 AM. Reason: typo in order date
    CrackBerry Newbie

Ok honestly keeping emails a max of 30 days is ridiculousness. I have gmail set up with folders and use these for on going contracts. Most of my contracts last over 2 months and referencing to each contract file about details is needed. I think that BBZ10 should have an option for longer sync options.

bb z10 awesome!!! love it!!!
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    6,447 Global Posts
    PIN
    Not - NO!

Quote Originally Posted by BBNation View Post
    Do not forget multi million doallas companies will be ordering BBs in bulk..replacing their current BBs with new ones. My company will be replacing few hundreds to new ones. Only few hundreds but it matters when you combine all small ones and free marketing goes with it
    Where did you read this?
    CrackBerry Genius

Quote Originally Posted by timmy t View Post
    Well, in Canada they are saying that half of the people buying the new Zed10s are switching from iPhones and Android phones.
    I'm from Toronto, picked mine up at the Rogers store in Hazelton Lanes. First in (pre-ordered), I came in with an iPhone 4s, walked out with my Z10. Another customer next to me (younger guy, mid to late twenties) was coming over from a Samsung touchphone (Note maybe, it wasn't the BIG Samsung phone anyway). Didn't stick around to see what other people who pre-ordered were picking up, had to go and get using it!
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Russell McNeil View Post
    How's the Z10 doing? Well, I suppose as well as any non-existent fantasy might. What I need is an app that will give my imaginary handset tangibility. I paid in full for one of those things on Jan 30,2012 - that seems now like an ancient memory. I am yet to see a sign - any sort of sign would suffice - that the Z10 is anything other than the misguided projection of a dejected BB designer. I read stories; I hear rumors; I see advertisements - but that there is really a Z10 anywhere - white, black or purple - that is really in anyone's hands is also a mass projection of the Canadian mind. My Curve is real.
    Why would you pay in full over a year prior to a phone's release?
    MasterOfBinary likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,323 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caymancroc View Post
    Like someone else posted, I subscribed for a couple months. Didn't understand what the hype was about. If I want to watch crappy programming I just turn the television on. No need to pay more for it.

Netflix is one tax I don't have to pay.
    This.
    March of the Smartphones: Handspring Visor with Digital Link > Handspring Treo 600 > Sprint PPC 6700 > Palm Centro > Blackberry Tour 9630 > Blackberry Bold 9650 > Blackberry Torch 9850 > Palm Treo 755p > Blackberry Bold 9930 > iPhone 4s (issued by work)
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    204512d1

I personally know at least 10 people that have switched from Android/iPhone to the Zed10. They absolutely love it!
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." - Walt Disney
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    204512d1

Who was taking pre-orders a year ago? You must run with some pretty shady people if they made you pay in full up front.
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." - Walt Disney
    CrackBerry User

So is it true no group texting with BB10.
    nquyen likes this.
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,405 Global Posts
    PIN
    PINCH ME!!! My Z30 and Playbook are so great I must be dreaming!!!!

I was literally thinking about taking a stand from Crackberry. I can't take it anymore, no Z10, so much info, its killing me spending 75% of my day, dreaming, hoping, wishing for my Z10 to be in my hands. I don't care what's wrong or right!!! The problem is "I DON'T HAVE ONE!!!" I should have submitted this idea for the "What would you do for a Z10 contest" I need a hug, and a Z10!!!
    rickkel and Dapper37 like this.

those that have it .. love it!!! bb z10 is amazing! .. for others .. its coming!!
    CrackBerry Master

Global Posts
    1,256 Global Posts
    PIN
    330c56f6

I'm soooooo excited!!! I can't wait
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by Thachoc1 View Post
    I was literally thinking about taking a stand from Crackberry. I can't take it anymore, no Z10, so much info, its killing me spending 75% of my day, dreaming, hoping, wishing for my Z10 to be in my hands. I don't care what's wrong or right!!! The problem is "I DON'T HAVE ONE!!!" I should have submitted this idea for the "What would you do for a Z10 contest" I need a hug, and a Z10!!!
    I am so with you on this Thachoc1. I keep reading about cool "tips" and "shortcuts" that I can't even try....weeping right now.
    CrackBerry User

hello all,I’m a newbie to crack berry..Ontario Canada is where im from. I have the BB z10.. I have to say I love it. I had a bold before, that was 3 almost 4 years old..Been dropped, run over, wet and still keeps on going..Its still alive today. Anyway I got my new Z10 on Saturday, I'm very happy and it works awesome.. I highly recommend this to anyone sitting on the fence. I have had one issue that seemed to be software issue. I called Rogers customer service to ask for help and she came here..This is how I found out about Crack berry. Anyway the key board was working fine. I'm a 40 year old man, not old yet but the eyes are just a tad troublesome. So I was in the settings area and clicked on accessibility section and turned on magnifying mode.. For some reason this totally messes up the keyboard function. The letters A and L wont work without bringing up a menu with 5 or 6 different letter A's or L's also the delete button would speed delete everything in the text window, not just one letter at a time. I hope Black Berry can fix this issue as I would like to use magnifying mode..Other then that I'm very satisfied and happy..Thanks to Rogers and Crack berry for working together to make my new phone mine again...
    _dimi_ and Bugmapper like this.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,047 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by theRock1975 View Post
    My iphone friends that switched to bb10 are loving their new phones.
    I know a few who've switched as well. I'm sticking with my hypothesis that the "switcher" category might be better sub-divided. Some of them are iPhone switchers who've never had a Blackberry and wanted to try something new. (This is a trend I'm seeing more and more of - several also have Galaxies and a Lumia) as well. More often than not though, they are technically "switchbacks". Meaning, they returned to Blackberry after leaving.

At Best Buy the other day, I saw a kid about 18 and his dad looking at the Z10. The dad bought one on the spot after comparing it to the kid's iPhone 5 and the kick said, "buy that phone dad. It looks really cool".

If we get more of that, I think we can really call this a success.
    ------------------------------------
    I like how BlackBerry 10 is evolving, but when are they going to fix BlackBerry Link for Mac?

The fact that it doesn't reliably do what it's supposed to do ... most of the time ... is utterly appalling. The only consistency is the "Music not copied to Z10 message"
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,927 Global Posts
    PIN
    7ADFBC83

The Starbucks is one app I hope comes to the Z10. Its convenient as h*ll.
    In an instant it will locate a SB near you, tell you your balance, let you "recharge" you card, etc....
    You drive thru, scan the app & drive off. It's pretty cool AND convenient!!!
    More useful than the fart app
    CrackBerry Abuser

Well I finally got the black z10 after ordering it last week. I am in Ottawa and Nobody had any, not even Rogers.

PS. First post on the zed using the CB10 app. Well done lads.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    CrackBerry Abuser

I was at the Bell store in Sherway Gardens (major Toronto mall) this afternoon and they were sold out of black Z10's, and had 1 white one left. Told me over half the people walking in were looking for a Z10
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,169 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GTiLeo View Post
    who cares Tim Hortons is better the Starbucks and they have an app for that, TimmyME, get it and support the Canadians even more
    All Tim Horton's needs now is to add NFC payment and the ability to transfer an order, especially handy if you have a list of items, from the smartphone to the drive-up order stand which is then displayed inside the restaurant.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    266FC1BD

Quote Originally Posted by RubberChicken76 View Post
    I know a few who've switched as well. I'm sticking with my hypothesis that the "switcher" category might be better sub-divided. Some of them are iPhone switchers who've never had a Blackberry and wanted to try something new. (This is a trend I'm seeing more and more of - several also have Galaxies and a Lumia) as well. More often than not though, they are technically "switchbacks". Meaning, they returned to Blackberry after leaving.

At Best Buy the other day, I saw a kid about 18 and his dad looking at the Z10. The dad bought one on the spot after comparing it to the kid's iPhone 5 and the kick said, "buy that phone dad. It looks really cool".

If we get more of that, I think we can really call this a success.
    yeah but you don't know if the young man meant that it was a cool phone for his dad's age and skill level or image. So i wouldn't be too convinced to get responses like that

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast