- CrackBerry Abuser
11-24-12, 12:59 PM #2
- 144 Posts
RIM stock on fire in New York after big Toronto gains
This is good news.
I just submitted my paper work for direct investing yesterday. I did so for the soul purpose of buying RIM stock. (Using some real estate cash flow, to diversify my portfolio) While I'm getting ripped on, mercilessly, by friends/co-workers about still using a BlackBerry. Or, how bad their stock is doing. Or how the company is going under. I'm going to be buying shares because I believe BB10 is going to be a winner. I believe BB10 is going to change this negative sentiment towards RIM that seems to be everywhere. I can already see it happening. Surly others must as well? The RIM news stories are taking a positive turn. The "feel" of the news stories in recent weeks, have taken on a new flavour. Its good to see/read.
Sent from my Magical BlackBerry Bold 9900
- CrackBerry User
11-24-12, 03:31 PM #3
- 31 Posts
- 11-26-12, 10:05 AM #12
Buying stocks can really make you loads of money or you can lose everything you put in. If you're not well versed on the complexities of stock trader, or if you haven't got cash that you are *willing to lose* then you might want to take a long hard second look.
For all the armchair prognosticators and analysts, there is a select few who really knows what they're talking about. Don't jump in until you fully understand and are prepared to use money you are willing to lose.
Just a word of caution.
- 11-26-12, 10:17 AM #13
- 11-26-12, 10:18 AM #14I was tapering off. I'm all tapered out now.
- 11-26-12, 10:19 AM #15
- CrackBerry Master
11-26-12, 10:53 AM #16
- 1,295 Posts
- 11-26-12, 12:41 PM #17
- By thesandman215 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 19Last Post: 09-14-10, 10:57 AM
- By bdube in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-09, 01:05 PM
- By Ballroom Dru in forum News & RumorsReplies: 21Last Post: 01-04-09, 12:00 AM
- By new_ti_boston in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 6Last Post: 10-07-08, 05:41 PM
- By teal in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-15-08, 10:09 AM