- CrackBerry User
- 30 Posts
RIM Shares are edging upwards these days.
In anticipation of the successful launch of BB10 RIM stock has edged up some 37% in the last 7 trading sessions. Lets hope this keeps going.
"RIMís stock has advanced in the last seven trading sessions and was up more
than 12% in Toronto earlier Thursday, as a growing number of analysts and
investors bet the Waterloo, Ontario companyís new BB10 devices will entice
consumers and corporate buyers alike.
That could set the stage for a turnaround in RIMís fortunes, which have sagged in its battle for customers versus Apple Inc. AAPL +0.14% and smartphone makers using Google Inc.'s GOOG -0.61% Android operating system.
RIMís stock has chalked up an almost 37% gain over the past seven trading
But the heightened expectations suggest RIMís downfall could be that much more severe if the companyís latest effort to remain relevant fails."
RIM’s Stock Soars as BlackBerry 10 Expectations Build - Digits - WSJ
- By MikeLiu in forum News & RumorsReplies: 18Last Post: 04-04-12, 07:49 AM
- By kifac in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 7Last Post: 08-30-11, 09:00 PM
- By Rrryan in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 68Last Post: 01-14-09, 08:10 PM
- By raelix in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 16Last Post: 06-28-08, 03:01 PM
- By Berryman in forum News & RumorsReplies: 17Last Post: 04-10-08, 11:24 AM