- CrackBerry User
- 34 Posts
RIM ready for battle... - CBC
Great report from Scotia Capital. RIM is going to walk right over Apple and Android!
Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
- CrackBerry Genius
01-22-2013, 03:21 PM #2
- 2,923 Posts
it would take more than one calendar year to outperform Apple and Android. It is possible, but people need to realize that we arent going to wake up in February and see RIM as #1 or #2------------------------>LIST OF WORKING Android Apps for Z10/BB10 ---190 SO FAR!!! <------------------------
WHERE WAS ALEC?
BLACK IS BACK! BLACK Z10!!!
- 01-22-2013, 03:24 PM #3Research in Motion's upcoming models of BlackBerry 10 phones are better than the current generation iPhone and many Android devices, something that could be enough to propel the stock higher, according to an analyst at Scotia Capital.
- 01-22-2013, 05:17 PM #5
So now everyone likes the ANAL-cysts? As long as it's favorable to your point of view I guess eh lol.
RIM has a long way to go before it's walking over anybody other than Win8
- CrackBerry Addict
01-22-2013, 05:50 PM #8
- 691 Posts
- 01-22-2013, 06:02 PM #10
- 01-22-2013, 06:04 PM #11
- 01-22-2013, 06:18 PM #13Judge most Tech Articles by the comments it received, not by what the author is saying! Gets to the truth every time!
- CrackBerry Genius
01-22-2013, 07:21 PM #14
- 1,799 Posts
I've seen your posts for far to long none of them helpful all very negative towards the crackberry community. Your not a realist you're straight up a ****ip head
- 01-22-2013, 07:39 PM #16
I'll add that it turns out, all us here that rallied against the so called expert analyst were right and the experts were wrong! Or did you miss that part Rick? You can search all you like Gus never wrote a copy and paste report on RIM. For a time he was concerned, as were all of us. But he always understood the potential.
Get a GRIP man! you take away from your own intelligence and knowledge (i've seen you have some knowledge) by acting a fool here!Judge most Tech Articles by the comments it received, not by what the author is saying! Gets to the truth every time!
- 01-22-2013, 07:48 PM #17
Iphone is a good phone. Android phones are good phones. It gives me great pleasure to see RIM regaining strength and direction. But a point I believe others might be missing is if it werent for the current competitor offerings we would not be about to recieve BB10. If apple hadnt come along and shaken up the industry we might be rocking a BBOS8 java job. If android manufacturers hadnt sent ripples through the market with costantly upgrading hardware we might be rocking some 1ghz 512mb ram job. Credit where credit is due. Competition in a marketplace is NEVER a bad thing for the end user. So be happy BB10 is almost here. But dont forget that roles that Apple and Google also played in its development
- 01-22-2013, 10:35 PM #20
- 01-22-2013, 10:40 PM #21
Re: RIM ready for battle... - CBC
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
- 01-22-2013, 10:50 PM #23
- 01-23-2013, 02:13 AM #24Judge most Tech Articles by the comments it received, not by what the author is saying! Gets to the truth every time!
- CrackBerry Abuser
01-23-2013, 02:35 AM #25
- 369 Posts
Bottom line? I think it IS superior. IPhone was impressive when it launched. What is it now? SSDD. Android? They screwed up Linux. Now THAT is talent.
The analysts? When they're full of shirt, those of us who have some idea about what's actually going on at BlackBerry don't like it. When they are right, we reward them with our approval.
Sounds right to me
Remember : opinions are like a$$holes - everyone's got one.
At the end of the day, it comes down to this ; #BB10BelieveBlackBerry -
We invented the Smartphone Business...
We're takin' it back!
- By mtbrown19 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2013, 03:22 PM
- By rotorwrench in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 11Last Post: 08-17-2012, 05:40 PM
- By Burins in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 13Last Post: 02-24-2012, 10:40 AM
- By dkingsf in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 19Last Post: 04-01-2011, 06:19 PM
- By MMB916 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 10Last Post: 04-19-2007, 05:40 PM