CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    I'm the Page Ranking person for Crackberry. :p | Don't be a CEO, Search the Forums! | Hybrids Suck!
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default RIM to partner with Myriad in the near future?

German firm claims huge boost in Android app performance, battery life with new virtual machine -- Engadget

Obviously this is pertains immediately to Android, but what's the chance that RIM may partner with Myriad in the near future to score some of the optimized JavaVM code to help their own platform? One has to wonder...
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,782 Global Posts
    PIN
    g Pong balls!? I thought you said, "King Kong's Balls!"

If they have not already, then they should.
    Quote Originally Posted by masterpiecefinishes View Post
    ...Stop being a (insert expletive of choice here) and listen to The Engine. Dudes smart.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    24ABB3AD

they shud !
    NOKIAE61i >> NOKIA9300i >> BlackBerry8830 >> CURVE8900 >> BOLD9000 & HTCHERO >> STORM9530(I BROKE THE LCD)>>CURVE8900 & iPhone3GS

"Once you go BlackBerry you never go back!"
    I love CrackBerry. Basic FAQ about BlackBerry? Add me up on AIM/BBM fidelzmail/24ABB3AD
    FOLLOW me on Twitter amadhaterlaughs
    CrackBerry Master

PIN
    NER

RIM should just partner with Android - it's the only way they'd get a modern OS
    Bold 9700
    OS 5.0.0.680
    CrackBerry Abuser

maybe something like this could explain why they jump right to 6.0 but knowing rim. i shouldnt expect anything, cuz that is what we usually get
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    ask and u will get

A carphone warehouse rep in the Uk told me rim will be out of business within 2 years. Just something that has been buzzing around for quite a while. Hopefully a bad rumour!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,782 Global Posts
    PIN
    g Pong balls!? I thought you said, "King Kong's Balls!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pierrohhh View Post
    maybe something like this could explain why they jump right to 6.0 but knowing rim. i shouldnt expect anything, cuz that is what we usually get
    Hmmmm. I wonder if this has anything to do withnthe proxy server technology they patented. We all thougt it was for the new browser but maybe this has something to do with it.

CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by The_Engine View Post
    Hmmmm. I wonder if this has anything to do withnthe proxy server technology they patented. We all thougt it was for the new browser but maybe this has something to do with it.

i dont see why that would relate to this. if its the base of googles os and they dont use bis or bes style servers. and this being a "upgrade" for android.

but i guess we won't know till devices leak out. i honestly hope they have something by summer. I'm expecting a lot from rim to keep me around bbm wont be enough anymore....
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    6,202 Global Posts

Register based VM vs. Stack based VM. This has about as much to do with RIM as the new iPhone software update did.
    nothing to see here. move along