Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 33 of 33
Like Tree34Likes
  1. DJM626's Avatar
    CrackBerry Master

    Posts
    1,074 Posts
    #26  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinnugent View Post
    Where did you hear this? I'd wager it's mostly plastic or a derivative of plastic.
    I read it someplace here in the forums, not too long ago. It somehow came up on one of the threads, and someone said that it was not all plastic as everyone thinks, or something to that effect. Not sure where as I didn't do a search for it, but I most definitely read about it. Maybe a derivative of it, but people compared it to droid devices and said that it was not cheap, flimsy plastic as most of the droid devices are. This is not coming directly from me, as I stated it is only something that I read on here. Not saying you are not correct in your theory. Only calling it as I saw it
  2. Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes's Avatar
    Waterloo's Finest

    Posts
    5,295 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,324 Global Posts
    #27  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJM626 View Post
    I read it someplace here in the forums, not too long ago. It somehow came up on one of the threads, and someone said that it was not all plastic as everyone thinks, or something to that effect. Not sure where as I didn't do a search for it, but I most definitely read about it. Maybe a derivative of it, but people compared it to droid devices and said that it was not cheap, flimsy plastic as most of the droid devices are. This is not coming directly from me, as I stated it is only something that I read on here. Not saying you are not correct in your theory. Only calling it as I saw it
    Ill vouch for this. I read that somewhere on here too
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

    CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

    C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
  3. Nindia's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    387 Posts
    #28  

    Default

    I'm supposed to be getting my hands on a seed device in the coming week or two. Unfortunately I might be away on vacation when it arrives
  4. Sith_Apprentice's Avatar

    Posts
    9,744 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,746 Global Posts
    PIN
    Changes way too often
    #29  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jagrlover View Post
    I know a guy who works for a big bank in Canada who swears he'll be getting them before launch.
    Banks are not the only ones that will get them before launch. Big, (and sometimes smaller, but influential customers) get them prior as well.
  5. #30  

    Default Rim has started seeding BB10 devices to enterprise

    Quote Originally Posted by Nindia View Post
    I'm supposed to be getting my hands on a seed device in the coming week or two. Unfortunately I might be away on vacation when it arrives
    Talk about internal conflict!!!!!!

    Vacation - fun.

    BB10 - fun.


    Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; dragonslayers are crunchy, and good with ketchup
  6. Nindia's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    387 Posts
    #31  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by qbnkelt View Post
    Talk about internal conflict!!!!!!

    Vacation - fun.

    BB10 - fun.


    Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    I'm sure my girlfriend will understand when I tell her I'll join her on our vacation as soon as my seed device lands in my hands.

    That's not unreasonable, no?
    Sith_Apprentice and hpjrt like this.
  7. Sith_Apprentice's Avatar

    Posts
    9,744 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,746 Global Posts
    PIN
    Changes way too often
    #32  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nindia View Post
    I'm supposed to be getting my hands on a seed device in the coming week or two. Unfortunately I might be away on vacation when it arrives
    Seems like you might need to reschedule ... the vacation lol
  8. TheStoof's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    696 Posts
    Global Posts
    701 Global Posts
    #33  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nindia View Post
    I'm sure my girlfriend will understand when I tell her I'll join her on our vacation as soon as my seed device lands in my hands.

    That's not unreasonable, no?
    Good luck..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Restoring data from pre-BB10 devices to those new ones?
    By Taigatrommel in forum BlackBerry 10 OS
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 03:43 PM
  2. RIM showing of two bb10 devices
    By zma15 in forum News & Rumors
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 01:59 PM
  3. RIM has to start building marketshare with BB10 fast!
    By lnichols in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 10:52 AM
  4. What will active sync on bb10 do to enterprise sales?
    By frielfanatic in forum BlackBerry 10 OS
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 03:04 AM
  5. What will active sync on bb10 do to enterprise sales?
    By frielfanatic in forum General BlackBerry Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 03:04 AM

Posting Permissions