RIM Gets Mystery Device FCC Approval
From: RIM Gets Mystery Device FCC Approval, Samsung's New San Jose Palace: Tech Biz Wrap | Wall St. Cheat Sheet
Research In Motion’s (NASDAQ:RIMM)’s intro of an unnamed BlackBerry device in January must have federal approval, and the FCC is cooperating. Regulators put such a handset with a RFF91LW model number through the standard tests, okaying it for AT&T’s LTE and GSM bands, along with a few international frequencies. The product’s label sample is censored, but FCC reports say that a minimum of three of the devices the firm provided were running OS 10.0.9. Some observers wonder if this could be the “L-series” BlackBerry Z10?
- By lawlist in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 86Last Post: 09-13-12, 05:18 PM
- By r0v3rT3N in forum News & RumorsReplies: 26Last Post: 05-20-12, 05:39 PM
- By ZMc1834 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 8Last Post: 07-13-11, 06:22 AM
- By mjbesen310 in forum BlackBerry Style 9670Replies: 16Last Post: 07-09-10, 08:13 AM
- By BigVDawgy in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 9Last Post: 10-21-08, 09:36 PM