Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By block911
  • 2 Post By PlayBookUserMT
    Banned

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default RIM: Don't Buy Until Apple And Google Worry About BB10

Article sums it up nicely

Research In Motion: Don't Buy Until Apple And Google Worry About BB10 - Seeking Alpha

"To jump into a position in RIMM is to bet that an ailing company that has failed to show promise will turn itself around through one product release"
    Last edited by block911; 05-29-2012 at 07:25 PM.
    Banned

Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  

for long term investors-- i do hope a buy out is on the way
    it is the only hope
    half of the work force if not more will be gone
    and there really isn't anything in the pipeline except the bb10
    and i totally agree with you- if it comes out in october it will be way too late.....and no one will care... it will be another failure like the playbook ending up in unsold stockpiles collecting dust.
    the company is a sinking ship-

a buy out is a must
    Shlooky and Premium1 like this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    5,046 Global Posts

I think RIM needs to work on getting it out before the others. I am not talking about rushing it but RIM is really slow with releasing things. They need to have this out before the iphone and next slew of android phones and updates. Like it or not the longer they wait the more customers they lose if the new iphone or new android of the week is out.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    2,931 Global Posts

Default Picture sums it up nicely

Apply the above to this thread.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,106 Global Posts

There's a lot in the pipeline

BB10 will usher in the next generation of BlackBerry with other phones coming soon after.
    Tens-of-millions of customers around the world will want next gen BB devices.

The playbook will continue to mature. A new playbook will arrive. Larger playbooks will arrive. More implementation in business and the consumer markets

It's much easier to develop for BB10. The app ecosystem is growing and RIM is serious about making it excellent. RIM is listening to and working with developers.

They have software solutions to manage devices. QNX is in other industries.

There's a lot to look forward to
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by block911 View Post
    for long term investors-- i do hope a buy out is on the way
    it is the only hope
    half of the work force if not more will be gone
    and there really isn't anything in the pipeline except the bb10
    and i totally agree with you- if it comes out in october it will be way too late.....and no one will care... it will be another failure like the playbook ending up in unsold stockpiles collecting dust.
    the company is a sinking ship-

a buy out is a must
    Is the forum posting out of order, or did you mean to sign into another account and agree with yourself [troll]? Whats going on here?

Edit: Looking through your thread history you have started quite a few locked and negative threads, I'm going to guess you meant to sign into an alternative account to agree with yourself.
    Last edited by PlayBookUserMT; 05-29-2012 at 08:09 PM.
    Thanked by 2:
    _StephenBB81 (05-29-2012) 
    _StephenBB81 and gtpointer like this.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    8,251 Global Posts

LMAO Nice Catch PlayBookUserMT
    oops...
    Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital. \
    Thanked by:
    PlayBookUserMT (05-29-2012) 
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by PlayBookUserMT View Post
    Is the forum posting out of order, or did you mean to sign into another account and agree with yourself [troll]? Whats going on here?

Edit: Looking through your thread history you have started quite a few locked and negative threads, I'm going to guess you meant to sign into an alternative account to agree with yourself.
    haha I didn't notice this, such incompetent trolling!

Useless article anyway, just analysing how RIM is struggling at the moment (as if we didn't know already) and is consequently not doing as well as Apple or Android. From this the author decides that Apple or Android aren't worried about RIM, clearly having some magical insight into their board meetings. Obviously, given RIM's current struggles they won't be quaking in their boots, but they'll certainly be keeping a wary eye on RIM.