Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Thumbs up RIM to be at the Consumer Electronic Show, (CES)

RIM is showing it's commitment to the consumer market by announcing that it will be preparing a stand at the all important Consumer Electronics Show to be held in Las Vegas this January. Bill Gates will be giving the keynote.

If you are not sure what CES (Consumer Electronics Show) is then check out their website at: http://www.cesweb.org

RIM will be at booth #30333 in South Hall 3.

If you can't attend, but would like to sign up to daily email updates about RIM related news from CES, you can sign-up here:

https://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Regis...1-8120b7bd1d6a
    Fail to prepare....prepare to fail
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    504 Global Posts
    PIN

Road trip!
    Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    12,612 Global Posts

Already signed up!
    Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard. - The Doctor

[ Mobile Nations Sites: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Connectedly]
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

Now if you could just move Las Vegas a little closer to Europe, I might be able to make it.

Oh, well, at least there's the annual CeBit in Hannover, Germany - March 4-9, the world's largest ICT trade show - that's just across the border from me.

6,153 exhibitors from 77 countries and 480,000 visitors from all over the world (379,000 of them professionals) attended CeBIT 2007. That's without counting the international media. Approx. 8,000 journalists from across the globe reported on the cutting-edge developments and the future of the digital world.

To put those attendance figures into perspective, CES 2007 was attended by approx. 150,000 visitors.

Read all about CeBit
    CeBIT - About CeBIT
    Fail to prepare....prepare to fail
    Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    12,612 Global Posts

Ya the swag you'd get alone makes the trip worthwhile lol
    Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard. - The Doctor

[ Mobile Nations Sites: Android, iOS, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Connectedly]
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    240582a8

man id want to go if i did not have to work CES is teh bomb i also want to go to DEFCON next year lol alsa i can't find a ride to either