RIM Bear Misek has change of heart
Mr. Misek has had a dramatic change of heart re RIM, upgrading the stock to a "hold" and a 12 mo target of $43 (!)
Sounds good to me!
The Markets Are Open: Research In Motion Limited (NASDAQ:RIMM) Extends Rally On $43 PT By Peter Misek
- 11-20-2012, 11:18 AM #2
lol I really love the way you/they present it (shhhhh)
Ahh, a little more info:
"Preliminary results from our quarterly handset survey indicate developed market carriers have a much more positive view of BB10 than we expected," Misek said in a note to clients.
- CrackBerry User
11-20-2012, 11:40 AM #5
- 31 Posts
- 11-20-2012, 12:03 PM #8
- CrackBerry Addict
11-20-2012, 01:05 PM #9
- 617 Posts
Okay so let me get this straight! He gave it only 20-30% chance of success (<50%), yet raised both his target and his rating on the stock? LOL
Did I miss something? Maybe that’s his way of admitting he was wrong about RIM without saying he was wrong! Would anyone in their right mind raise a stock outlook on only 20% ?? This guy is taking advice from Cramer me thinks!
- CrackBerry Master
11-20-2012, 01:53 PM #10
- 1,412 Posts
I think people see BB10 and like it but could take a year to take off as peoples contracts expire. This is where the risk is. Adoption rates. But the good thing is that if everything is at least "good" BB will head into Christmas season with multiple BB10 products and they will likely have an upgrade to BB10 too.
I think people have seen that the Apple innovation machine is starting to spin its tires - it really is RIMs game to lose AFAIK.
- By tmurphx5 in forum News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2012, 08:45 AM
- By highos in forum News & RumorsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-26-2012, 05:12 PM
- By neil74 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900Replies: 13Last Post: 01-22-2012, 03:52 AM
- By Magnious in forum AndroidReplies: 7Last Post: 11-21-2009, 08:01 PM
- By ClassaN0va in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2008, 11:11 AM